• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] SSI Rings

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just wanting to spread the word to everyone.
5 Swing Speed Increases is craftable on a ring. Not imbueable. But very probable to craft.
5 Swing Speed Increase ring that don't have Stam or 20 hci or 20 dci really aren't worth that much. I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention and remind everyone that a ring with 5 SSI jewel with 4 imbuable mods is worth no more than 10 mil and 70+ mil starting bids are not very wise.

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
5 SSI is not craftable on a bracelet only a ring ,also with reforging and everything 5 stam anymore is a a pointless mod (IMO) since the 5 stam was needed to make 210 stam using mace and shield...and again IMO after testing different 210 set ups I found it best to ditch the stam on jewls and replace it with DCI and run a 10 stam helm for example...I gladly gave up my mace and shield glasses for my 5 dex,10 Stam,8 mana,8 lmc, 3 MR bone helmet....also since shame items like 5 SSI bracelets do not sell on NPC or in UO stores there for they have no set price no retail..they are worth what ever someone is willing to pay..so please don't try to say things are worth a price that you think they are worth....and normally I wouldn't post to something like this but you 70m starting price not wise crap apparently was a stab at my post on the bracelet that you clam is worth no more then 10m yet I just sold through message for my 125m buyout...so again items are worth what ever someone is willing to pay....have a nice day :)