• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] SSI 10 Bracelet

JayT

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Could I get a consensus of what this bracelet I took out of Shame is worth?

Animated Bracelet Of Slaughter: Luck -100, Swing Speed Increase 10%, Damage Increase 25%

Thank you for any information on its value you can provide. The item is on the Pacific Shard and if it merits enough value I would be looking to sell it.

Attachments

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive always valued those for 25mil, although ive seen them on vendors for as high as 75

JayT

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I offer 25m if you want to sell it. (Atlantic/Europa)
Hi CorwinXX, I am on Pacific Shard so I will place the bracelet on my vendor in Luna (south side vendor named Eyeless the Haggler front row) with the 25m pricing. I'll presume you or a guild member has the shard transfer ability through veteran rewards? I don't although I sure wish I did as that does come in handy :)