• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Squirrels and Ferrets: Do they have special abilities?

• Thread starter Dreadlord Galaad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dreadlord Galaad

Ive been looking around in the hope of getting some info about some hypothetical special abilities for them!

If there are other crazy tamers that like to make cute packs, that would be very kind to tell me if they do special tricks, and other stuff !

Thanks

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shrug*

You can pretty much find out for yourself on the Test Center (TC1)

Just get naked after getting the ticket in, go die in there and go to the healers, in there. Being a Stealth Tamers is a good set of skills.

I think they moved them, and I think it was fairly close to the healer area.

I never did follow up after reading the publish notes.

I don't seem to remember any thing special about them.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ive been looking around in the hope of getting some info about some hypothetical special abilities for them!

If there are other crazy tamers that like to make cute packs, that would be very kind to tell me if they do special tricks, and other stuff !

Thanks
I don't believe the squirrels do anything "special", but I know when you have more than one ferret they run around going *dook* *dook* :) I haven't trained a pack of them, but I'm not aware of special attacks or anything like that, just the dooking.

I know Petra has a squirrel so if anyone could shed light on their abilities, she's the lady you'd need to ask :)

Wenchy

Y

Yalp

I have a squirrel and a ferret that I like to take out and run around with.. no special abilities.. but easy enough to train up