• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Squeaker maxing law!

S

Squeaker

I will be finally maxing lawbot on the Sunday run :eek: and even though I would love to have everyone who has helped me along the way - I have made a wish list: (in alphabetical order of course)

Cool Muffin
Daphne Whiskermuffin
Fangs McWolf
Lady Cranky Nuttyhopper
Moonlight McBoo
Skylla
Snoutrageous Cat

If I spelled anyone's name wrong - sorry! I'm not online right now to look them up. And a huge thank you to everyone who has helped me in the da and the cj itself! You guys are the best :cheerleader:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTG Squeaker, fun doing DA's with you! Enjoy the key!! :scholar:

C

Crazy Fireball

Congrats! I Ran some runs with you alot.. We did 14k together.. XD.

E

Electroflap

I am so proud of you.. I know you have been working really hard at it lately.. WTG and Congrats!!

S

Steveo

Congrats Squeaker!!!! Now its time for bossbot and you are done. Good LUCK

S

Squeaker

You guys are awesome! I can't wait to get to work on boss... Reminds me I have one run to do before tonight's bb run. Just a few more da's and a little breathing room before Sunday. Maybe I'll even take a minute to just play the game with no objective. No, I need more unites, almost killed myself in cj last Sunday! lol

F

Fangs McWolf

Congrats on maxing!

It was fun and we were getting bonuses at good intervals too.

:)

S

Squeaker

A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped me get there and helped me finish! That was so much fun! We had 9 lawyers and an extra gavel or two that caused a bit of pain but the stunners were terrific as usual! Now we need to get together to finish up our books - for those of us who haven't yet or could use a refill....:fight:

S

Squeaker

Thanks for the reminder :) updated! Someone has to keep me in line :D

S

susan4633

was so much fun. CONGRATS...and yea...time to work on the book....so we can use invasions to help us in the cgc..*sigh* a toon's work is never done!