• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Dynamic Quests (Don't read if you don't want spoilers!)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got 6 different candles when I tried those. On the 7th I got a double. Have not tried number 8.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The rng on turn- ins is working as intended.
Claimed 5 candles , three of them are orange :rolleyes:
I was very lucky with the candles. My first 8 trade-ins I got 7 of the colors I needed. I traded for the lone one I did not get.

Decided to trade in another 25 for another candle just because as I'm doing the spawns I'm getting 3-4 per spawn and got the color I just traded for. So I was able to get all 8 candles myself in 9 attempts.

I'm sure that means for the Treasures Of event it will take me 500 drops before I get a bone helm.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I haven't run into bots on Chesapeake. *knocks on every wooden surface around him.* Everyone I see hunting eggs, I've made trades with as well.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there a leak of what to expect in the next part? I can't find it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a leak of what to expect in the next part? I can't find it.
Will be in Destard. Dragons. That info is on the Quest NPCs chat. Usually they put in other Mob types.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Nope nothing yet except speculation. :)
NPC outside of Destard tells of creatures inside Destard
and to prepare for battle. (you still have time to mark runes)

UO News said last month that the Treasures of The Fey Wrath
will start shortly after the Champ Spawn ends (ends sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning). which makes me think that the Fey creatures will be inside. (get your fey & dragon slayers ready)

I am assuming that shortly means within a week.
I don't think they would do it on Friday
because then they would have to be around
in case something happens.
(like people getting hat drops & cutting them into cloth,
I highly doubt they would let that happen for a weekend)

I'm thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday
(not confirmed, just my thoughts)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
NPC outside of Destard tells of creatures inside Destard
and to prepare for battle. (you still have time to mark runes)

UO News said last month that the Treasures of The Fey Wrath
will start shortly after the Champ Spawn ends (ends sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning). which makes me think that the Fey creatures will be inside. (get your fey & dragon slayers ready)

I am assuming that shortly means within a week.
I don't think they would do it on Friday
because then they would have to be around
in case something happens.
(like people getting hat drops & cutting them into cloth,
I highly doubt they would let that happen for a weekend)

I'm thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday
(not confirmed, just my thoughts)
Npc outside? I see no one on either Pac or Origin

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Here is the NPC (ATL): He is basically saying there will be stuff inside Destard. We all assume it will be Fey (not much goes against the thought it would be) but we also don't know what monsters will be in Destard that are specifically fey (cu? pixies? dryads? etc) and I wouldn't completely count out some balrons which aren't native to Destard.

1650557927250.png

I'd agree though that the turn-in person (maybe it's the "Curio Collector"?) will need to be manually placed on every shard so it's likely going to start up next week on Tuesday or Wednesday since most events do not kick off on a Friday/Monday. As I said before, there isn't much more than speculation at this point aside from the fact that it's 99% chance to be in Destard.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is the NPC (ATL): He is basically saying there will be stuff inside Destard. We all assume it will be Fey (not much goes against the thought it would be) but we also don't know what monsters will be in Destard that are specifically fey (cu? pixies? dryads? etc) and I wouldn't completely count out some balrons which aren't native to Destard.

View attachment 129657

I'd agree though that the turn-in person (maybe it's the "Curio Collector"?) will need to be manually placed on every shard so it's likely going to start up next week on Tuesday or Wednesday since most events do not kick off on a Friday/Monday. As I said before, there isn't much more than speculation at this point aside from the fact that it's 99% chance to be in Destard.
An NPC says destard is over run with dragons. So the hints are out, you can believe them or not.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
People are talking about paragons and items they want... so I assumed there was some leaked info.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The champ spawn will conclude on or about April 22, 2022. The next phase of the event, Wrath of the Fey, will begin shortly thereafter.

(this is why I said it will be Treasures of The Fey Wrath,
which it also shows in last months newsletter)

1650564821298.png
as you can see...
Artio's Vine Wrap was the reward from the champ spawn.
these are the rewards from Treasures of the Fey Wrath

============

according to UO guide
wisps are also fey
(which makes me wonder if the Wildfire Wisps will be back)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it is dragons ancient worms and shadow worms running all over the place, we will know ten minutes after Popps goes there.

Feys would probably be easier.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
If it is dragons ancient worms and shadow worms running all over the place, we will know ten minutes after Popps goes there.

Feys would probably be easier.
How could feys be easier with An Bal Xen he probably got from last event ? Or you will suggest to switch gear during different events ? What a ridiculous idea !

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paragon Skeletal Dragons, oh boy!
They don't spawn in either version of Destard though. Also, I'm pretty sure the reanimated versions through Necro spells can't be Paragons?

One thing I am curious about is for those of us who have chars that never did the Exploring the Deep questline. Would we get the Ancient Wyrm palette swap to spawn as a paragon?

Edit: Since I was curious, and remembered that Paragon Skeletal Dragons were all but impossible back in the day (this was YEARS ago, when they could make dragons go wild), so I went to the Ratman Cave in Ilshenar. I tried a few times to kill one with my tamer, and each attempt met with death (one of them a pet death.)

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
One thing I am curious about is for those of us who have chars that never did the Exploring the Deep questline. Would we get the Ancient Wyrm palette swap to spawn as a paragon?
It is only 1:20 paragon. Those who never done it will not do it now too , lol

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is only 1:20 paragon. Those who never done it will not do it now too , lol
heh, probably true. Paragon Ancient Wyrms aren't that bad, at least. Skeletal Dragon (on a tamer) is just nasty, and I'm glad it won't be part of the event. Well, it's rough for others too - Corpse Skin + Fire breath = 90 HP damage.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
heh, probably true. Paragon Ancient Wyrms aren't that bad, at least. Skeletal Dragon (on a tamer) is just nasty, and I'm glad it won't be part of the event. Well, it's rough for others too - Corpse Skin + Fire breath = 90 HP damage.
that 90 damage 120 or more on a gargoyle without armor reduction

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They don't spawn in either version of Destard though. Also, I'm pretty sure the reanimated versions through Necro spells can't be Paragons?

Edit: Since I was curious, and remembered that Paragon Skeletal Dragons were all but impossible back in the day (this was YEARS ago, when they could make dragons go wild), so I went to the Ratman Cave in Ilshenar. I tried a few times to kill one with my tamer, and each attempt met with death (one of them a pet death.)
But none of that matters, Fey don't spawn in Destard, hence they can put whatever they feel like in there. And we all know the devs have a blood lust