• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spring Cleanup] Broken item values

Korik Bloodguard

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 Dark Father arties don't have the correct values:

The Taskmaster - 2750 [Should be 5500]
Legacy of the Dreadlord - 2750 [Should be 5500]

Values discovered Sept 4th ~7pm

C

Cloak&Dagger

2 Dark Father arties don't have the correct values:

The Taskmaster - 2750 [Should be 5500]
Legacy of the Dreadlord - 2750 [Should be 5500]

Values discovered Sept 4th ~7pm
Why do you say it "should be" 5500? Perhaps the points are not based on the Artifact rank (aka 1-12). I only recall reading that assumption from players, and not from an actual game update.

Korik Bloodguard

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡2010822 said:
Why do you say it "should be" 5500? Perhaps the points are not based on the Artifact rank (aka 1-12). I only recall reading that assumption from players, and not from an actual game update.
Hi, I make the assumption that the point value ought to be 5500 because I don't see any reason for either of these artifacts to be different from each and every other artifact which the gauntlet in doom has a chance to drop - all of which are 5500 points.

So, I'm just assuming that, following the pattern of every other gauntlet artifact, the point value assigned these 2 artifacts are a bug :)

Edit: Also that's from my own testing. I checked the value of each artifact individually and out of the gauntlet ones only these two were lesser. I don't see a reason for the deviation so it's worth a bug report.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Hi, I make the assumption that the point value ought to be 5500 because I don't see any reason for either of these artifacts to be different from each and every other artifact which the gauntlet in doom has a chance to drop - all of which are 5500 points.

So, I'm just assuming that, following the pattern of every other gauntlet artifact, the point value assigned these 2 artifacts are a bug :)

Edit: Also that's from my own testing. I checked the value of each artifact individually and out of the gauntlet ones only these two were lesser. I don't see a reason for the deviation so it's worth a bug report.
I see, ok then. I was just checking for clarification, it sound broken then. *starts petition to get it fixed*

Did you send a bug report by any chance?

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no bug, those particular arties have a Rarity of 10 instead of 11 and always have been. Just consider those *lesser* DF drops