• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring cleaning!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything special you aiming to get?

i'm working to get the full Knights armor. I'm still need one piece for it. I'm trying to collect extra Anti-Virtue items to turn in but i got a map and Virtue armor piece the last time. Can't turn those in. I'm also stealing alot of arties to turn in to reach my goal. :)

I'l make it, i'm stubborn in things i wan't ;)

L

Legacyee

You will get it no problem
If I am lucky I will get rid of a awful large amount of items in my house, but as they are all very low reward items I am only hoping for a pair of snake skin boots :)

N

Nenime

I just turned in some items for the first time. I was a bit surprised that I got a ticket in return. I have to put this in the chest at the guard tower in front of the castle, right? For ticket turn-in there are no different collectors like in the library, no? Only this one? Please help me. I'm the dummy again. :dunce:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes all the sping cleaning tickets go in one chest and all the rewards comes from it. :)

N

Nenime

Great! Thank you very much. *dashes up and down the house swinging a broom while mumbling "Must clean up. Must clean up." :eyes:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about 400 storage more room in each house! rolleyes:

H

Hermione

yeah, thats a really nice thing, the house cleaning. so much in the houses that is never needed. this thing should have been earlier!

L

Legacyee

Hooray
I have my new boots, but haven't made much space in my house
I shall have to be ruthless and get rid of as much as I can, because my new boots are not the colour I wanted and I need a spare pair

Do you think they will have them in a smaller size (although someone said "size doesn't matter" :)) and I want them in red

A

Adam Randall

Hooray
I have my new boots, but haven't made much space in my house
I shall have to be ruthless and get rid of as much as I can, because my new boots are not the colour I wanted and I need a spare pair

Do you think they will have them in a smaller size (although someone said "size doesn't matter" :)) and I want them in red
I knew it rolleyes:

You girls always need some spare boots, or boots coloured the way YOU want them, etc... :heart::heart::heart:

Maybe they will implement boot lockers as a reward in the next turn-in phase... :cheerleader:

L

Legacyee

Hehe
When it comes to footwear you can never have enough:thumbup1:

And if they do a boot locker it would have to be dyeable to maych my shoes :thumbup:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm now 12K of points away to get my last piece of armor.:)

It just a matter of fishing,stealing and killing the right stuff. ;)

N

Nenime

Oh, you did already. What a day this is... :gee:

Didn't I tell you I would ask silly questions? There I go :mf_prop:

N

Nenime

HA! HAHA! "Your skill in collecting has increase by 0.1." I just got my Luck Jewellery Set.:cheerleader: I hope I'm promoted to Journeyman Collector now.;)

J

Jirsa

Oh Yes got all of them some time ago. Jessica is working to get one of the top contributors title.
Do you got them by turning in pets only? I started with pets but after some time switched over to gold to finish the set as it´s faster to hunt and take the looted gold to buy them.

regards Jirsa

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup i tamed 11000 Unicorns to get the complete set. :)

Got me all the way to 120 Taming and Lore.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stubborn as a mule when he wants something :party:

Yep.

We working on my friends jewelery luck set. She said it was too many points to get it for her. I told her we going for it.First i thought to myself , this going to be way too much! But we already halfway and not going to stop till we get the both items.

When i set my mind on something , i'll do anything to reach my goal. :)

N

Nenime

Legacyee, have you seen this? Snake Skin Boot already at 1,35 millions in Luna. And a single 500 pts ticket for 35,000! :bored:

L

Legacyee

1,35 million is perhaps a little more than I would normally pay for a good pair of boots, but if they are the right colour and size I might be tempted,:) the only real problem is even after years and years of playing I probably still don't have that much gold.

And when it comes to the points tickets, why pay that 35,000 for only 500 points when you can get them yourself without to much trouble.

A

Adam Randall

i´d like to hunt a couple of vanguards with y´all to gain some points :grouphug:

but i´m just a silly old mage...:sad4:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good to me, just need to say when and where. :)