• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Cleaning Part 2

• Thread starter gandolfofaol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

gandolfofaol

Which NPC's accept the new items? I've been on TC1 several times and it says patch 52.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try right behind bank artist guild on steps called i think collector he took some maps from me this morning

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try right behind bank artist guild on steps called i think collector he took some maps from me this morning
I turned in all my cursed arties to that guy at the brit guard tower... will I be able to access my points if I drop off at the art guild? or what.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep as far as i know you get a ticket then that ticket you have to take to the collection box and turn it in. collection box is in guard tower

K

killedinsilence

Where are you talking about behind the bank? by the castle?