• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Clean Up Request

• Thread starter Demon Killer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

the spring clean up

• Total voters
D

Demon Killer

this message is for the dev teams i am hoping for one of two things that either the spring clean up be a permament thing or that it gets extended unti the end of the year to give us more time. i will make this a multiple choice poll with multple answers so please vote or comment thanks.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well at a month or more per publish I think it will last long enough...

D

Demon Killer

i respect your opinion but in order for me to get all the rewards i want from phaze 1,2 and 3 i still need over 5 million points so i feel i need more time. with 21 characters i would like snake skin boots for 20 of my 21 characters for one my tamer who is human is the only one who wont be using them because he has a cu. i would also like a number of the luck rings and braclets so i don't have to switch them between characters often i already got 21 earings with night sight so all my charactes can see in the dark it takes time to build up enough points for all that. i still have yet to get any pieces from the knights set of armour and phaze 3 hasnt come to my shard yet.