• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spoz..

• Thread starter I Am Hypnotic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

I Am Hypnotic

Thank you for losing your spawn to just me.. then calling in 4 stealth archer and other randoms for 2 of us... wow you guys are so ****ty

S

Spoz

I thought you told me to go back to stratics. Seems you beat me here however!

Besides, I called in no one except another guildmate to res me. The other faction arriving to slaugther you and your friend was just pure coincidence. Had a nice chat with them too - very civilized.

A

AmdusciasLS

Thank you for losing your spawn to just me.. then calling in 4 stealth archer and other randoms for 2 of us... wow you guys are so ****ty
First you say "Losing it to just me", Then "calling in people for the two of us"... LOL? A clear contradiction. I don't know who you are but you talk like your the best player ever... Which we all know is very silly :mf_prop: so pipe down until you can kill someone worthwhile. Not some ****ing outdated 2/4 dexxer rofl.

I

I Am Hypnotic

Because it was just me, the other Pwnergizer bunny came later.

You guys are bad.. 187 killed me and Pwner yes.. but you should ask them what happened at minax base and yew today.. man did they all get slaughtered :(

A

AmdusciasLS

Because it was just me, the other Pwnergizer bunny came later.

You guys are bad.. 187 killed me and Pwner yes.. but you should ask them what happened at minax base and yew today.. man did they all get slaughtered :(
Soooo wait! Lemme get this one right. You called in someone as well, but they called in more? That does not make you any better then them lol. And whats with the "You guys" I'm not with any guild so I'm not too sure what your talking about on that one.. But I will agree with you 187 are a bunch of garbage dexxers, hence why I joined for 15 minutes saw the guild roster full of ****tys and said Gtfo and quit.

I

I Am Hypnotic

It was just me.. there were 2-3 of them I believe.. then 1-2 more.. so ONE person came.. we were still outnumbered.. 187 got rolled once i had more then 1 person on =/

A

AmdusciasLS

It was just me.. there were 2-3 of them I believe.. then 1-2 more.. so ONE person came.. we were still outnumbered.. 187 got rolled once i had more then 1 person on =/
Well.. That is one thing we can both agree on, 187 Is ****ing horrible no matter how many people they have on.