• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(spoilers I guess....) Regarding Inu the Crone and, maybe, Moonglow

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If Maharia had known......but noone knew...at that time...NOW people SEE what is happening, what HAS Happened to the people who cast that vile spell...and STILL people are willing to do it...for what????

My poor Maharia....she will never be the same....

G

Not only are they doing it... they are upset that they aren't dying!

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Not only are they doing it... they are upset that they aren't dying!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to hear voices.

Ya know, just for the company....

G

yah and we have a glorius lady trying to deside if tonight she does it so she can be part of the fun . will the fact she looses her lady title be rewarded tomorrow.
do we bring blackrock to all are houses one house or leave in bank. decisions decisions decisions

G

I'm not upset about living, just curious if death is required for the spell to succeed.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

*furrows brow*

I find the intentional casting and suicide rate in this thread quite alarming.

These aren't toys to be played with!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh! come on !

May seem unreasonable madness ... IF one forgets the events of Magincia ...
How that gentle isle, was saved

piece by piece

It was saved

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not upset about living, just curious if death is required for the spell to succeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I just got the message:

For a moment strange words fill your mind, but they're gone before you can fully grasp them.

So, am I nutzo now and hearing the voices or does this mean I just came close?

Oh, and I didn't die, just had a pretty explosion.

G

Update-Travelling through Moonglow today on Chesapeake, I saw no sign of Inu and the space around the Blackrock detector was repared. However the hole at the Herbalist shop was still there.

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well, you may be slow, but you get bonus points for reader friendly formatting.

[/ QUOTE ]
ty ty ty!

*shares cookies with you*

Now all you people make me want to go blow myself up too, but at the same time I dont wanna lose my little blackrocks. So not fair, I should be able to have my cake and eat it too!!

I

imported_badskidmarks

I didn't see this mentioned in here..so here goes....for those trying to buy the large pieces of Blackrock....there were three levels for the turn in....the large pieces actually earned the lowest rewards because they were the easist to get...the small mining pieces were the middle range and the original event blackrock gave the highest rewards....

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Now all you people make me want to go blow myself up too, but at the same time I dont wanna lose my little blackrocks. So not fair, I should be able to have my cake and eat it too!!

[/ QUOTE ]

can't eat it if you don't have it
If you have it and eat it ... where is it ?
You are what you eat
You are within your environment
as
Your environment is within you
No two objects ... occupy the same space time
There is only one space time that anything can be in ...

therefore ...
(
... come on ... its simple)

After ^that^ ... consider this:

Pretty well established, now, that gravity does effect space-time
so
from an "objective point" ... given that the universe is expanding at an &gt;accelerating&lt; rate

Is a standard "second" longer or shorter than, the previous "second"
ie.
they can't be the "same" ... when compared to each other (if they are, then, there's NO expansion = static)
which is shorter ? why?

Oh! "topic wise" ... Awhile back ... Jeremy admitted to being IN a "time-warp" re: the post times that were showing up on the Herald
she was posting "now" about an event "to come" and it was dated a "day before" on a time that "wasn't yet"

GMT ... Zulu ... and ... IST (internet standard time)
check your clock, check your post time/s

time to go ....

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fayled Dhreams, you have without contest achieved Legendary levels in cruel and unusual punishments. Your posts confuse the hell outta me, but once over the initial shock they actually end up making a helluva lot of sense. Then I ask myself who is the most deranged, you for posting in such cryptic ways or me for being strangely addicted to decyphering them?

*gets another shrink appointment*

F

Fayled Dhreams

One last (for now)
Why do they call 'em "shrinks" ?
Don't they "expand" your knowledge of self ?

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Well, you may be slow, but you get bonus points for reader friendly formatting.

[/ QUOTE ]
ty ty ty!

*shares cookies with you*

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way. I watched in sorry as piece after piece of my beloved blackrock disappeared in a fiery explosion.

I'd just like to know if my character is nuts now or not. I haven't heard any other "voices" since the initial message I quoted above.

I

imported_badskidmarks

You don't hear them every time you log in with that character?...my necro gets the messages every time...I love it....

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

You don't hear them every time you log in with that character?...my necro gets the messages every time...I love it....

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't logged back into that character since then. I'll have to do that here in a few minutes and see.

C

Connor_Graham

Nope. No voices upon login....

So am I infected or not?

Is there a doctor in the house?

C

Connor_Graham

I just got the answer to my question....

Hmmm....Yes I am one. So art though....

Edit: To answer the earlier question.....No, you don't have to die to get infected.

G

Hehe, I find it funny that you're going crazy from NOT hearing voices!

C

Connor_Graham

He's definitely hearing them now. Strange though, I don't know if it's just coincidence yet or not, but when he hides the voices stop....

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just to be safe and make sure they stay with you, i would seriously consider at least blowing another 4 or more pieces up...can never be to sure

G

Alot of the time when i recall home something gets infected, nothing like having a ethereal pig running at you at full pelt *chuckles*

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, ive had the worst scenarios...go afk a few mins and a reaper goes black rock infected outside the house and teleports in...the satyrs while trying to do mel...the dark father, ive recently had 2 of the greater dragons go blackrock infected, had to switch to my dexxer and took about a half hour to kill 1 the best were the blackrock infected bezerkers and balrons

G

You know who Inu reminds me of?

Fayled Dhreams.

Same level of random, rambling nonsense.

G

Lookit this big giant thread we have already! And it doesn't even startuntil tomorrow!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*laughs* I know! It reminds me of the old Inu the Crone Threads....Ahhhhh those were the days.....

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Fayled Dhreams.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry ...

Someone usually can 'splain it to those that don't "get it" first pass ...

THAT'S community !!

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Fayled Dhreams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. With the exception of only a few instances, I've understood everything Fayled has said since I started posting on Stratics.

Maybe it's the reader and not the writer?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lookit this big giant thread we have already! And it doesn't even startuntil tomorrow!

[/ QUOTE ]
And there haven't even been runes to decipher

G

Wouldnt it be funny if blackrock was going to be used like the old moonstones ?!?! and thats how we get to the new gargoyle land....

X

Xeria

When I blew my piece of blackrock up when the blackrock things first started..(was that a year ago already?) I got the wisp, but have NEVER heard voices.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok step right up, who needs to buy a piece of the old blackrock from the ophidian battle?...cant go to this event without a piece in your pocket!!!

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

When I blew my piece of blackrock up when the blackrock things first started..(was that a year ago already?) I got the wisp, but have NEVER heard voices.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen a wisp, but definitely hearing things.....

I've done lost my McMind.....

G

*starts wondering and worrying about this whole "Be prepared to choose your loyalties" thing*

G

Im just peeved that its happening while im away for the weekend!! i hardly ever go away for weekends, usually when i do something happens in game its a conspiracy i tells ya!

G

i just went to moonglow(oce), cant find inu anywhere there and theres nothing different to the detector either like ive seen on another shard

F

five oclock

aye and still hating the black rock.

Now wasn't there a few years back the time mages or something like that if I rememembered? Plus the time portals? Hrm...Maybe if you get sucked into a time portal you will go forward or backwards in time? Maybe go back to part 1 or go forward to what ever?

Heck maybe this is the way to open all the virtues? Thats been a long time coming
and should be fun too.