• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spoiler Information for Rats in the Cellar

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The Ratmen Queen is hiding in a den under the Trinsic swamps.

Richardson has made alliances with the ratmen, savages and red goblins. There are members of the ratmen and savages that are not pleased with the alliance, as Richardson has been ruthless. Members of the both groups feel that they are being used by him. He has stolen and then destroyed most of the tribal berries that are used to make Savage Kin Paint.

WildStar
Baja Shard Reporter

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You see: Ku the Savage Painter
Ku the Savage Painter: *salutes in savage greeting* What do you want city dweller?
Ku the Savage Painter: I do not take kindly to you invading my lands, make it quick and you will leave alive!
Ku the Savage Painter: The Ratman Queen? *laughs* Aye, I have been searching for her myself!
Ku the Savage Painter: That vile vermin must be murdered and brought to justice!
Ku the Savage Painter: I look forward to mounting her heads on my spear!
Ku the Savage Painter: She promised us a way and a means to cultivate a large quantity of tribal berries.
Ku the Savage Painter: But she took them, ate and hoarded what she could, and destroyed the rest!
Ku the Savage Painter: The tribal paint and patters are very sacred to our various tribes!
Ku the Savage Painter: We have been hunting her and kin down for several months now, but to no avail.
Ku the Savage Painter: I tell you what, I do not want you here in my lands. Seek out Morski the Forgotten.
Ku the Savage Painter: He can be found in our small village.
Ku the Savage Painter: Surely you have been there before? It is in the lands of Ilshenar.
Ku the Savage Painter: By the Black Kings castle, or what is left of it at least.
Ku the Savage Painter: Head to Ilshenar and seek out Morski the Forgotten at the tribal village!
Ku the Savage Painter: Surely you have been there before? It is in the lands of Ilshenar.

You see: Morski the Forgotten
Morski the Forgotten: *savage salute* What? Why is your kind trying to talk to me?
Morski the Forgotten: You here to kill my animals? Or take my berries?
Morski the Forgotten: I knew you and the Ratman Queen must be connected! She took them all from us!
Morski the Forgotten: You should leave immediately, or my kin will surely murder you!
Morski the Forgotten: You are not here for the berries? You seek the Queen out as well?
Morski the Forgotten: *mumbles* Yes, I may be able to help you then. We have sent several out in search of her.
Morski the Forgotten: She is very elusive, travels a lot from den to den.
Morski the Forgotten: I know of a few different dens of hers, but she is not in any of them.
Morski the Forgotten: We have been stalking them for weeks now, but she has not come around.
Morski the Forgotten: It is rumored that someone named Richardson has been working with the rats.
Morski the Forgotten: You should speak with Azarkiec the Scoundrel. He is around the Cove Orc Fort.
Morski the Forgotten: He has been watching them from a distance, trying to see if the Queen stops by.
Morski the Forgotten: Seek out Azarkiec the Scoundrel. He is somewhere around the Cove Orc Fort.

You see: Azarkiec the Scoundrel
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: Shhh. You will give me away!
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: *points* I have been watching these orcs for awhile now. Strange things happening.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: The Shadowclan is coming and going. I think they have something planned.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: No, I wont kill you, would make too much noise. Why are you here anyways?
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: *chuckles* Ah yes, the Queen. She has eluded us for quite some time now.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: There is quite the price on her heads among the various tribes.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: She tried to forge an alliance with some of us, but in the end betrayed us!
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: She will pay dearly as a result!
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: I only hope we find her before you do. Justice will be served swiftly!
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: No, I do not know where she is. Check with a tribal named Gesht.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: Gesht the Rotten has been exiled to Deceit.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: He has some sort of a plague infecting him. He was exiled from our clan.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: Head to Deceit and seek out the rotten tribal named Gesht.
Azarkiec the Scoundrel: Gesht the Rotten has been exiled to Deceit.

You see: Gesht the Rotten
Gesht the Rotten: *grumbles in pain* Whaa, what do you want?
Gesht the Rotten: The Ratman Queen? *coughs* No, I cannot help you.
Gesht the Rotten: Her presence eludes me in this vile prison.
Gesht the Rotten: They exiled me after I was bitten by one of the ratmen.
Gesht the Rotten: Some sort of illness I have now.
Gesht the Rotten: *coughs* Leave me be. I dont have much time left anyways.
Gesht the Rotten: You should head back and follow up on a new clue.
Gesht the Rotten: Best you leave me be. I cannot help you in your search. Be gone now!