• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Splintering Weapons Auction

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello, welcome to my small auction.
Finish @ 23-30 EST 20 March
Reserves:
#2 Katana - buyout Leovetta
#4 Broad - 75m Best Friend
#10 Fork - 100m Reserve
#11 Broad - 100m Reserve

p.s.
Buyout's via PM or icq 141924188
Big thanks !

Attachments

Last edited:

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
offering is nice, but need price check also =) but thanks anyway.
p.s. I have added two more items... need price check for them too. Thanks for ur thime, grats!

Last edited:

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
*** that HLD 70? IM THINKING BILLION BILLION BILLION......Thats my Price check...thats my starting offer...if u wanna sell1 bill.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
*** that HLD 70? IM THINKING BILLION BILLION BILLION......Thats my Price check...thats my starting offer...if u wanna sell1 bill.
and please no crying about me over spending for something thats not worth unraveling or clean up points....i like to get what i want when i want it and make the seller happy as well.

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
would you like to turn this into an official auction ?:D
yes, im planning to set 3 auction safes for 3 days at Atl (now items on Euro) and link picture of location here, if i will not reach my happy buyout. I just need to wait for some hours before my Atl friend will be on, coz I need his house :sad3:
But now what I see is
Kryss - delivered to Lins
Fork -100m reseve
Sword - 50m reserve (sorry BestFriend, 30m is bit lower that im looking for)

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Did the sword sell? Be I bided on it. I will maybe meet your happy buyout lol if I knew what that is and has the Kyress sold?

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
yes, kryss was sold to Lins. price is secret, but probably it was one of biggest single wep deal in staratics history :)
p.s. Topic and picture updated

Last edited: