• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Splintering Weapon

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Not sure. If me not much. Splinter+hit spell only thing worth keeping, then add in its scimitar not really used, its brittle as well...I honestly lost all interest after no hit spell but the weapon didn't help. But if ya want me lock down price most seemingly useless things go for 100k on ATL so I would start around ther. Sorry if I'm debbie downer. Hope you get a better 2nd opinion. Just throwen out my first impressions. Which was I wouldn't have even looted... but to each ther own and ya never know who may be interested or I'm unaware of its greatness aswell.

T_Jones

Journeyman
Not sure. If me not much. Splinter+hit spell only thing worth keeping, then add in its scimitar not really used, its brittle as well...I honestly lost all interest after no hit spell but the weapon didn't help. But if ya want me lock down price most seemingly useless things go for 100k on ATL so I would start around ther. Sorry if I'm debbie downer. Hope you get a better 2nd opinion. Just throwen out my first impressions. Which was I wouldn't have even looted... but to each ther own and ya never know who may be interested or I'm unaware of its greatness aswell.
Thanks. I wish that I had one with hit spell and a two-handed weapon.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Thanks. I wish that I had one with hit spell and a two-handed weapon.
I'm not sure what your looking for but I hope ya understand no one is going usually out of samp mode to pvp... like ya wanna find a treasure you should be hunting bokutos down at fan dancer to be be used on a bok mage. That's some money but there is still money to be made on other weps with right specials/hitspell/splinter. I just found it wierd you wanted a 2 handed one... I guess if I had no choice but to fight on a samp I may be interested. Splinter = pvp in my mind nothing else.

T_Jones

Journeyman
I'm not sure what your looking for but I hope ya understand no one is going usually out of samp mode to pvp... like ya wanna find a treasure you should be hunting bokutos down at fan dancer to be be used on a bok mage. That's some money but there is still money to be made on other weps with right specials/hitspell/splinter. I just found it wierd you wanted a 2 handed one... I guess if I had no choice but to fight on a samp I may be interested. Splinter = pvp in my mind nothing else.
Oh, I am an RPer and not a PVPer in UO. So I have no idea what exactly the pvpers want. I think that anyone with bushido in his build may prefer a two-handed weapon, while I assume that Pvpers should have Bushido as it is a useful skill for any melee type players.