• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons Splintering Halberd

jack felix

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Buying Splintering Halberd
fire damage or poison damage 70% over only.

Show me the items you sell.

Show price.

jack felix

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The product of the image shown was not put.
This trade ends.

If you were deliberately strengthening an item without permission.
The amount was higher than the suggested amount.
I have no intention to buy from a dishonest partner.

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You agreed to a price and I messaged you multiple times for the sale with no response. Then I just posted in this to say I put on VS for 100m like you said you would buy it for. Looks to me like your backing out of a deal.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Item is on VS for 150M. I do not know if current owner is T.

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@jack felix I never offered to sell any other item , I simply put the item you wanted to buy for the price you wanted to buy it at on vendor search.

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
am I missing something here? the item I posted on VS was 100m and was never higher then that at any point. If it didn't show up on VS right away, maybe that's what im missing otherwise I have no clue

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it still on your Vendor? You said you'd put on vendor at 100M maybe another bought it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I think you did the right thing. Made deal put on vendor. Felix didnt get there fast enough.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I bought it, and I enhanced it with bronze. Placed it on my vendor @ 150. It sold as well.
Whether he bought it, or someone else did. It was as I said, 150. Lol no less.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I bought it before I read this thread but either way, after reading everything I think I would have went n bought it anyway. I personally feel the item is CHEAP at 100m, so I upgraded it and flipped it.
If no one bought it, I would have kept for a display item or used it. Halberd hit like a tank, and you throw a corpse skin with it all and you're laughing.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wasn't tryin to tamper with your deal, or troll you, or felix for that matter. Just seen an easy flip n went for it. I also bought the clean luck bokuto for 2m, imbued/enhanced it and sold for 50 and I bought one of the fon weapons as well, enhanced and been using it.

jack felix

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You guys lame.

really lame.

This deal was tainted by the selfish behavior of the trading partner.
I intended to strengthen it myself.
And the trade amount was changed without negotiation.

I am very sad to betrayed by my trading partner.
And angry.

This trade has already failed.

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
These are screenshots a me sending him private messages to setup a meeting. Look at the dates and time. The last one is after the new patch and new vendors came out and is when I put on vendor. The fexil guy must be like 10 years old and his mom never lets him read private messages. That's all I can think of how to explain this

Attachments

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well the 3rd message in the 2nd pic didn't come thru good but you can still read it . In the third pick you can see he never even bothered to read them and still hasn't

here I re took pic 2 so you guys can see felix12 fixed.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not everybody can be on at an exact time for a trade. So putting on a vendor is fine.

The OP saw it on the vendor at 150M. He could have bought it. Clearly it was worth 150M since it was enhanced and bought twice!

Instead he accused you of changing the price.

I don't think you are supposed to post PMs on the forums tho.