• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Splintering Battle Axe

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on this axe. Pretty serious now, and gets a little buff with patch 81. Looks to be that battle axes will be the new viable heavy hitter.
I am located on Atlantic.

Ive been offered over 100mil in game numerous times and turned down, so keep any offers above 100mil please.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'd be willing to toss you an offer of 40mil, but as you mentioned, its lower than your other offers

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I kinda like it bro but I dont play dexxers. That may be why. I always have that urge to build one lol.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Cetric for the offer. Im going to have to pass tho. I havent tried to sell it at all in game, but have just gotten some offers when ive been using it and so far have turned them all down.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have this, and its still up for sale if i get a decent offer.

Note: the weapon damage patch upped the damage on this axe to 16-19