• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Splinter Weapon Lucky Dip Auction - No reserves

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello All,

This is a lucky dip auction... meaning that you might get lucky and stumble upon something you need or like... a hidden gem if you will... or you may just find junk... depending on how you look at it.

A good system for this is by Vexxed... Bid on an item and you got 24 hours before the auction closes on that item.

All weapons on Europa. template.png

Good luck !

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try to only keep 20+splint stuff, unless it is with a rly good other property set: ie: SC noneg -15Magery 20dci 10splint 20hci 15dci 70di 15energy (my dagger on napa)

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did u pick out any you like ?

I think people are eyeing up no.11 :)

What I wanted to do here was just give people the full range... from the most basic to the better pieces.

Basic ones can be great for craftsmen who know what they are doing whilst the better pieces can be switched in and out depending on what or who you are going after.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 caught my eye, but I don't see any room for flipping it. and that's al I do. I buy to flip (flip=resell)

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well you got more patience than I do mate... what can I say ! Happy to go straight to sale mate if you want something for its resale value... message me and we will sort it out privately.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Serious bids and bidders only please chaps...

edited by admin

Last edited by a moderator:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
To answer your question I will keep updating this thread with new weapons as they come in chaps so do please keep checking back and feel free to make offers on the thread or message me if there is something you like.

Best of all they will be sold at fair prices... I'm not greedy just want to provide something for everyone at a decent rate.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
These splinter weapons are worthless man. Soulweaver was being generous with the 500k bid.
Brittle and Antique make any splinter weapon 100% useless unless it's an elite mage wep or legendary which these are not ( and I wouldn't even pay 5mil for an elite brittle splinter weapons because they break too fast).
You said
"Basic ones can be great for craftsmen who know what they are doing whilst the better pieces can be switched in and out depending on what or who you are going after.". This requires a weapon to have less than 5 mods to imbue. The only weapon you can imbue here is #29 and the only way for it to be useful is to imbue balanced. No room to imbue mage weapon and is therefore useless.
You said people were looking at #11 but it is a scimitar and has worthless abilities and is brittle so yeah. There is no DI/hci/dci/hld/hit spell and that's what people look for before dropping 100k on a splinter weapon.
I just commented due to you being rude to people and thinking these were elite. We are as strong as our weakest unit in this game and I am trying to help enlighten you to make our community stronger. Good luck in future hunting look for 1 handed weapons clean with 20 + splintering and helpful other mods.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
cleaned up thread.
keep to the deal at hand and don't get argumentative.

thank you