• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons Splinter Butcher and others..

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
butcher knife -clean 20 splinter, with either HLD of 40 or hit spell of 40...this is not for me, its for a friend so it must be top notch.
Anyone who has any cleavers, pikes, war forks, or kryss's. Please post them here as well.

or icq me 77358221

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, no idea. Quote me a price you think fair. Feel free to lowball, but I reserve the right to decline. Mostly, I just like selling things to people who appreciate them.

If you want to pick it up and pay for it on Sonoma, I'll accept a somewhat lower price. Otherwise, I'll be happy to xshard it anywhere you want free of charge and take payment there. Shard shields rule.

I promise I'm not playing the "How much?" "Offer" game with you! I really have zero idea what something like this goes for.

While you're thinking, I"ll ask some of my PvPer friends for their thoughts so I can quote you a price if you'd still prefer not to spitball one! I just love trading!

~M

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll do 20m for the cleaver on ATL, GL (i'd prefer GL), Chessy, Pacific, or LS. Whichever one you have a shield xfer to.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, no idea. Quote me a price you think fair. Feel free to lowball, but I reserve the right to decline. Mostly, I just like selling things to people who appreciate them.

If you want to pick it up and pay for it on Sonoma, I'll accept a somewhat lower price. Otherwise, I'll be happy to xshard it anywhere you want free of charge and take payment there. Shard shields rule.

I promise I'm not playing the "How much?" "Offer" game with you! I really have zero idea what something like this goes for.

While you're thinking, I"ll ask some of my PvPer friends for their thoughts so I can quote you a price if you'd still prefer not to spitball one! I just love trading!

~M
hey man, sorry havent been on stratics for a bit, still have weapons up?plz icq me. thanks
Sixxer