• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spiral Staircase - Illegal Floor

G

I was playing around with my first spiral staircase tonight. I followed the directions on spiral staircase-making on this forum, and my final product was identical to the final picture in the instructions. However, when I tried to commit the design and exit, I got the message that the floor was illegal. Any idea what might be causing this problem? TY all for helping.

K

Kayne

I had that same problem the first time i did a spiral staircase, its usually caused by a tile on the floor above the stairs

F

Flanuva101

Either the floor above or the walls are interferring. Easy fix though, just turn the house transparency on to find the orange tile

G

Thank you! The problem was several floor tiles on the floor above the stairs, easily fixed once I knew.