• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Spider Silk

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
Got 2 of these from an event on europa a few weeks back.
It looks just like a normal pile of wool you get from tailors but is named 'Spiders silk'
Its not on manti's list but there was about 10-15 spiders with these on them.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am not sure exactly where it comes from, I've seen bright white pile of wool and I thought it said something like Dread Spider Silk or Spider Silk in a couple player homes. However after thinking about it, maybe I've confused it with Britannian Wool for the shearing quest. I apologize, I thought it was from a player quest. It was an honest guess, not an insult. Perhaps if you posted a picture it might help.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails, you're not totally wrong, for a while the 'spider silk' from that quest was able to be stripped of it's 'quest item' designation and used as 'wool' to spin yarn and weave white cloth. Quite a lot was made before the bug was fixed.
However that's not what Myph'sar has currently.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit :
The guy that posted above me has posted a perfect picture, thank you.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol.... These EM's are really unpredictable. Did the EM say anything after the event? Anything about a drop?

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't hear they say anything, we just got sent to a cavern to get various parts to build a raft, this was the only place I didnt go to that night, so missed out on the only drop without a timer. :spider:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't hear they say anything, we just got sent to a cavern to get various parts to build a raft, this was the only place I didnt go to that night, so missed out on the only drop without a timer. :spider:
Yea, lol its either 'crafted by' or has a timer on it.
But i got something really cool the other day for doing a puzzle (defuse a bomb) wait for it...i got 6 diamonds & 6 arcane gems!
Some europa EM events are quite good but compared to other shards the rewards (if any) suck :(
I do still attend in hope of that changing :/

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, lol its either 'crafted by' or has a timer on it.
But i got something really cool the other day for doing a puzzle (defuse a bomb) wait for it...i got 6 diamonds & 6 arcane gems!
Some europa EM events are quite good but compared to other shards the rewards (if any) suck :(
I do still attend in hope of that changing :/
That sounded strangely familiar :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2