• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) [SPHS] Zento Museum RE-OPEN!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Siege!

I have (mostly) finished unpacking items at my Zento house after completely redoing the design. I've added back all of the Bone Armor collection as well as pieces from the now defunct Siege Rares Museum that Igg previously maintained. The museum is just outside the west gate of Zento, and just southwest of the Malloc / Famine Siege Rares Museum.

Zento SPHS 2.JPG

I wanted to point out that several of the items are interactive, and I've circled them in red below. Double-clicking these will produce an effect that varies from sounds and animation to fortune telling. The chairs must be sat in, try both several times! Of particular note is the Yew candelabra, a recent acquisition that has one of the best effects on an item.

Zento SPHS.JPG

I would like to once again request that anyone who gets a bone armor drop from this year's Khaldun event give me a chance to trade or purchase it before turn-in. I'll be trying to put together a full set for the museum, as always.

Thank you again for all the assistance over the last four years. Particular thanks go out to the following individuals for their donations / help / general goodwill:

@Spiffykeen (Talia / Lupe / Nyctea in-game, the other half of [SPHS] and an awesome person!)
@Tyrath (donated the Dessicated Corpse to Igg and helped me finish the crystal ball set)
@TheDrAJ (donated Virtue Bane / Festive Mask items)
@Max Blackoak (traded me several bone armor set pieces over the years)
@GarthGrey (soaked up a lot of damage earning the various crystals from Effusion)
@Igg A Pie (donated several of the early / rare daemon pieces, and managed trades for other items)
@Creeger (who brought barnacle covered items to my attention and provided several)
@VinnySP (who traded me for several items and got the whole thing started)
@kelmo (who donated the Trammel moonstone and Trammel t-map, which I need to put out!)
@UWSP (for driving the Holiday Tree event for the shard that resulted in the skull statue)
@Malloc (for FINALLY trading me an evil-dyed bone chest piece, and being a good natured archnemesis)
@FrejaSP (created several of the items by hand that mark previous Safe Haven events)
@Victim of Siege (who kept me going in those first months on Siege)
@Cherokee (for the scythe [also need to put on display!], and for not killing me on several occasions)

... as well as a big thanks to EM Hawker, EM Autolycus, EM Bennu, and EM Kincaid for the great events and great memories.

-- Calavera, Siege Perilous Historical Society [SPHS]

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I forgot to mention, there is a teletile to Brit Hub in the lower SE corner, immediately beside the"Harrower" steward. It goes to the first floor, lower SE corner of the hub (Joline, can you change the book label? It currently says "Sing's Keep and Castle" but should say [SPHS] Zento Museum, thank you!).

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot to mention, there is a teletile to Brit Hub in the lower SE corner, immediately beside the"Harrower" steward. It goes to the first floor, lower SE corner of the hub (Joline, can you change the book label? It currently says "Sing's Keep and Castle" but should say [SPHS] Zento Museum, thank you!).
fixed