• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [SPHS] Yard Sale and House Deco Contest!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I would vote for BD house too, if i had a vote :p
The pic looks great, but it even more amazing in game.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Contest is closed! Final entrants are:

House Deco Contest - Earandil, Sargantanza, Razz, Babydoll, and Larissa

Vendor Contest - Creeger and Babydoll

I'm honestly stunned that only 2 folks entered the Vendor contest, and barely more the House one. I assumed this would be a popular one, and that is my bad. We will get these judged this weekend and results back out soon. I'm definitely taking a hiatus on contests after this one, but thank you to the folks who entered. Pretty good odds :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I thought it was an awesome contest! I would have set up a vendor but I don't have much to sell yet....but that will change! :)

I hope you or anyone else doesn't stop trying to hold contests...I might hold a few of my own when I have a bit more stuff to offer as rewards.

I know I don't have a chance in hell to win the deco contest....but I LOVE to deco so it was fun! Thank you for the contest! :heart:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Silent. I think, its a pretty cool contest. I offered a Small Houses Customizing/Designing Contest in October and had 6 entries - I think the results of yours are pretty accurate. Housing is not everybody´s preferred hobby ;)

I liked it!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok folks, the judges have decided:

House Deco Contest 1st place - Babydoll (Just an amazing job!) Raised Garden Bed donated by the City of Moonglow (Talia)

House Deco Contest 2nd place - Earandil (Really great theme!) Runner-up, best decorated house: Gypsy Wagon Lamp & A Tray of Pumpkin Spiced Cider donated by the Beggars Halloween Collective (Calavera)

Only two entrants for the next one :)

Vendor Contest 1st place - Babydoll First place, best dressed vendor: an Orc Ship with 7 fully loaded cannons donated by the Emperor of the Seas Britannia (Garth)

Vendor Contest 2nd place - Creeger Runner-up, best dressed vendor: a Clothing Bless Deed (Calavera)

I'll try to coordinate prize pickup this week, thanks again all!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Special thanks to Talia, Vinny, GarthGrey, and Silent Singer for taking the time and effort in putting on this event. I hope people had a lil pixel fun viewing contestants abodes. All contestants put wonderful effort into their homes. Stealing from Earendil's post above, I believe that Siege is the shard of true champions.

Thank you all most kindly!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Congrats!!

This was fun! I am slowly building up my deco supplies and I'll be ready next time! :)

Thanks to all, you guys are awesome! :heart: