• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [SPHS] Moonglow moongate vendor and auction

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Siege,

I have got the basic structure for the new [SPHS] Moonglow moongate house set up. Added a few things to the vendor, which should be accessible from the gate. I also have added a Malas Crystal to the auction safe with a starting bid of 100k.

glowhouse.jpg

I'll pretty the place up over time, but wanted to go ahead and get it out there.

Thanks!

- Calavera

PS There have been at least four EJ toons training in the area over the last few days, including one red. Also had a ne'er-do-well hiding on the porch one day, so if you wander outside of the gate stay Siege safe!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Vendor update, added two Mana Phasing Orbs, an identical pair: HPR 1, HCI 5 LMC 6, DI 15, great for VvV archers, 350k each
Also added an Executioner's Axe for 100k

2 days left on Malas Crystal, current bid 100k

Talia will be adding some vet stuff to the other auction safes in the next few days for Moonglow Town Treasury!

Thanks!

- Calavera