• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving Quest Undoable

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I started the patience quest but do not get any credit for picking up mushrooms. I removed all quests, picked up the quest again and still the same issue. So I headed to sanctuary and killed the rats, that worked. But the next part is cotton turn in and even though I have 10 cotton on me , the quest never advances so I can turn it in. Does anyone have a work around?

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not clear, but I think you have to mark "items" as quest items by clicking on yourself. I am assuming you are doing that?

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That was it. It has been a long time away and I got used to other games being smarter when it comes to quest management. I am all good now and having a blast!!