• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving/Mage/Tamer

Drax24

Visitor
Starting to ease back into things and I am kinda lost on the spells I should be using. Should I just be letting my pets tank stuff while I cast on the mobs? or should I be trying to just "assist" my pets in killing the mobs? I need to look at training my pets but thats a different post for a different time haha.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make a macro that will bandage nearest follower and cast GH. To keep pet alive.

The pet replaces EVs.

All the magery skills can be used.

Weaving spells with max focus
Thunderstorm
WoD
Arcane Empowerment
GoL
GoR

Taming III primer for consume.

Cast bless on Pets and players.
Can cast GoR on melee player.

Very powerful template.

Drax24

Visitor
Make a macro that will bandage nearest follower and cast GH. To keep pet alive.

The pet replaces EVs.

All the magery skills can be used.

Weaving spells with max focus
Thunderstorm
WoD
Arcane Empowerment
GoL
GoR

Taming III primer for consume.

Cast bless on Pets and players.
Can cast GoR on melee player.

Very powerful template.
Just getting back to seeing this thank you. I will go on test and play around and see what its like m build is pretty straight forward.
Tame/Lore/Weaving 120
Eval 110 (jewels to 120)
Mage 110
Vet 80
Med 60
Going to use my frost dragon for now until I decide how I want to train up my Legacy WW and Nightmare. I also have a Cu from 06ish that I also need to train up.