• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving circle

biobinary

Visitor
Curious to know if there happens to be some people on Sonoma that regularly get together for an Arcane circle? This skill looked really handy but then I noticed the requirements and thought "ick".

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Curious to know if there happens to be some people on Sonoma that regularly get together for an Arcane circle? This skill looked really handy but then I noticed the requirements and thought "ick".
Lots of people use EJ accounts and work sw for circles. I don't know why they won't make it easier for people that don't multiclient. You can use the primer III to use less people but TBH this is one of those things that drives me nuts. I played small servers and there's rarely enough people to get a 6, and I don't multiclient so I was kind of SOL.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Call out in General Chat and some folks will likely show up but, as Xris said above, you probably won't have enough help around to get you a 6. You know how to get into General Chat, right?

biobinary

Visitor
Call out in General Chat and some folks will likely show up but, as Xris said above, you probably won't have enough help around to get you a 6. You know how to get into General Chat, right?
We didnt have that back in the day but I'm sure I can look it up.

biobinary

Visitor
Lots of people use EJ accounts and work sw for circles. I don't know why they won't make it easier for people that don't multiclient. You can use the primer III to use less people but TBH this is one of those things that drives me nuts. I played small servers and there's rarely enough people to get a 6, and I don't multiclient so I was kind of SOL.
I have a second account so that makes things a little easier at least.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
PAS normally will log on ever evening at 8pm CDT Sun-Fri and will have people join others at the Brit bank area for a focus, I myself have access to three accounts with SWs on them so it's easy for me to get a six by logging them in and logging out on the circle. Also you should get Discord as Sonoma has a Public channel here
SONOMA'S DISCORD LINK. Hope this helps

biobinary

Visitor
PAS normally will log on ever evening at 8pm CDT Sun-Fri and will have people join others at the Brit bank area for a focus, I myself have access to three accounts with SWs on them so it's easy for me to get a six by logging them in and logging out on the circle. Also you should get Discord as Sonoma has a Public channel here
SONOMA'S DISCORD LINK. Hope this helps
Thanks a lot. I'm on mountain time but beggars cant be choosers. I will check out Discord.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
7pm MT (your time) or a few mins before, there is usually always chars logged in at the circle.
However, any other time, there are usually people that can put others on.
I can put one on the circle and I am usually always on.
(suffer from insomnia at times)

Once my other char works her skill, I can have another for a focus.
Her skill took a journey to a sister in other air space...
so until then, my hubby's skill will help out anyone who needs a focus.