• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] spellweaving-archer template

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im making a spellweaving archer template, but have some doubts and need some help :

1º Does spellweaving remove a weapon if i cast a spell? if yes, does spell channeling negate it?

2º Is spellweaving affected by slayer properties? I read it doesnt, but have read at the forum, that WoD use slayer , so im confused here.

Arcane Circle – Myrshalee
Mana Cost: 24
Minimum Skill Needed: 0
Casting Delay: 0.5
Duration: 1-5 hours (+1 hour per Focus level)
Area of Effect: Caster and up to 5 other arcanists standing within an arcane circle.

What does that (+1 hour per Focus level) means? Focus skill?

Mary Jane

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Im making a spellweaving archer template, but have some doubts and need some help :

1º Does spellweaving remove a weapon if i cast a spell? if yes, does spell channeling negate it?
it does not remove a weapon when cast.

2º Is spellweaving affected by slayer properties? I read it doesnt, but have read at the forum, that WoD use slayer , so im confused here.
no, spellweaving is not affected by any slayer properties.

Arcane Circle – Myrshalee
Mana Cost: 24
Minimum Skill Needed: 0
Casting Delay: 0.5
Duration: 1-5 hours (+1 hour per Focus level)
Area of Effect: Caster and up to 5 other arcanists standing within an arcane circle.

What does that (+1 hour per Focus level) means? Focus skill?
that for every member of your circle the arcane focus gets an additional hour added to it's lifespan.

Last edited: