• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spells which are cast by pets

TheFarg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've been searching the internet to find out which spells are actually cast by pets. Does anyone know? If a pet has spellweaving which spells from that school do they cast? Also curious about which mysticism spells are cast. Necro as well but I'm starting to recognize a lot of them. If anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate help in this. Thank you

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Would it not be nice if there was a menu where we could direct our pets to cast a certain spell/spells.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Would it not be nice if there was a menu where we could direct our pets to cast a certain spell/spells.
Whitesmith, I installed pincos ui on ec client, but by loru=in the pet I do not get the nice stat pages you are having..Did I install incorrectly? Or is there another version? I think I installed the most recent version. Is there a menu in-game that adjust the animalore page? Thanks for the info in advance..

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I’m right now working with my steed which has mysticism.
Here are the spells I have seen for sure being cast by my steed.
Nether bolt, purge magic, eagle strike, sleep, mass sleep, bombard, cleansing winds, hail storm, spell plague. I think I saw nether cyclone, but not sure on that.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Whitesmith, I installed pincos ui on ec client, but by loru=in the pet I do not get the nice stat pages you are having..Did I install incorrectly? Or is there another version? I think I installed the most recent version. Is there a menu in-game that adjust the animalore page? Thanks for the info in advance..
upload_2018-2-4_12-42-29.png

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
NM I fixed it..It was the antivirus program nuking the install. Works nicely! I just want it only to quickly see stats of pets and gear. I dont like EC, graphics are gawdy, pets look like crap etc..same old argument lol. But Pinco's does NOT do the thing I was hoping it will do: It does not show pre-tame stats. The parentheses are the average stats for the class of pet, and NOT what the pet spawned with. Still pinco's is aserious tool for some things, get them done, then back to our beloved CC..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
NM I fixed it..It was the antivirus program nuking the install. Works nicely! I just want it only to quickly see stats of pets and gear. I dont like EC, graphics are gawdy, pets look like crap etc..same old argument lol. But Pinco's does NOT do the thing I was hoping it will do: It does not show pre-tame stats. The parentheses are the average stats for the class of pet, and NOT what the pet spawned with. Still pinco's is aserious tool for some things, get them done, then back to our beloved CC..
Pincos is what the devs should try, and see what are cool changes to incorporate in new versions of CC, and allow pple to use EC, since some people like it, and concentrate on the version most people prefer for esthetic reasons. Also something like pincos that is presently almost derelict, should not be in the status of almost illegal for the game, and a lot of people in game if you ask a question act like it is..But again, most people do not play EC, so they would not care either way about pincos I guess.