• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellbook strap

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but I can't find news for these items: Runebook strap and Spellbook Strap. Please can you help?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pub notes had a small description, also threads talking about it on OF.
I had read it but I don't understand a thing. If one dies, does it remain in the body as if it were blessed and do I not lose runebooks or spellbooks or do I lose everything? Sorry but I do not understand english very well :oops:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I had read it but I don't understand a thing. If one dies, does it remain in the body as if it were blessed and do I not lose runebooks or spellbooks or do I lose everything? Sorry but I do not understand english very well :oops:
I reckon all spellbooks and runebooks are blessed unless you are talking about Siege. Even on Siege since they released those invasion spellbooks, I can't imagine many people use unblessed ones anymore. I have never seen one in someone's pack but my brain automatically filters them out since they can't be stolen anyway.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you can put in up to 25 spellbooks.
when you die, the spellbooks stay exactly where you put them.
they don't fall out, into your main backpack.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still don't see who carries 25 spell books. You really need that bear slayer or wolf slayer. I carry two spell books and two rune books now. The big one and a old one. Come on people move with the times do you really need every tram and fel town books with all the shops on you?

The big book the frist page are my house and guild spots. Then the others are towns just bank the the entire points of areas to hunt. If I need a rune I don't have I just go to my personal rune book library. The old book I carry just for idoc and empty house spots.

Now the rune book strip would cut down on space but not getting 4 of them to add the library to. Not wroth the price and pick.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I still don't see who carries 25 spell books. You really need that bear slayer or wolf slayer. I carry two spell books and two rune books now. The big one and a old one. Come on people move with the times do you really need every tram and fel town books with all the shops on you?

The big book the frist page are my house and guild spots. Then the others are towns just bank the the entire points of areas to hunt. If I need a rune I don't have I just go to my personal rune book library. The old book I carry just for idoc and empty house spots.

Now the rune book strip would cut down on space but not getting 4 of them to add the library to. Not wroth the price and pick.
I carry at least 10+ books incase I end up at a champ spawn and need the correct slayer. The straps should be in store, not a vet reward.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk