• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spell Woven Britches?? recipe

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on UO stuff it says it's from tinkering? it this correct - I figured it'd be tailoring.

Also.. I've gotten 1 pendant, 2 scrappers, 4 bracers,3 battle of essense off the tinkiner one - yet never the Britches.

J

Jewel Lockheart

i got the spell woven britches today off of the tailoring quest..think that may be a mistype.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah, okay... back to the tailor then!..

thanks

any clue how hard they are to get? last time I did the quest I only needed mittens, and I spent 15 minutes getting them
- I had a feeling it was luck though

I

imported_Mark Trail

I got 2 of the britches and none of the other rare recipes from a tailor. No, none for trade.

J

Jewel Lockheart

it took me a couple of hours and i am still looking for stitchers mittens.

G

It took me a few days to get mittens, I got multiples of britches and mantle (I think 2-3 each) trying for the mittens. I think they're all equal rarity, just whatever you happen to need is going to be harder to get.

M

Mystic_Of_Cats

Yah, takes at least a few days to get them unless you're realllly lucky.