• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

spell weaving on ls

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok so here is the deal I have like 92 spell weave and can NEVER find anyone to do a focus with EVER and i play all the time almost..
so what I would like to do is create some way for the weavers out there to gain circle...

my first suggestion is lets all try to use the same one maybe the one in luna fair grounds..
second maybe we could get a list her with icq numbers or maybe a sticky here with some way to contact each other !
anyone have a idea how to do this... maybe a list with current spellweave level that can be updated?
its kinda disappointing great skill if you can get focus levels if not its crap except for gift of life and such!

any ideas ? lets see what we can come up with over the next week or so and see if ls can pull it together I hear of other shards that do stuff like this and get levels 4,5,6 alot !

O

Old Man of UO

I like it.

Heh, I have to look up my ICQ number. I don't use ICQ on my work computer, but have it on my laptop... not normally on, but might set it up for this. I have 115 spellweaving.

L

Luna du Selene

Storm, I have 110 spellweaving and I've pm'd you my icq number :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Storm, I have 110 spellweaving and I've pm'd you my icq number :)
Thanks luna I have you added now and I will make sure my icq is on my profile and for anyone else who wishes to contact me My icq is 22193122

makes note to self leave icq on and make it staRT ON START UP :)

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I circle daily but you will need to have 100 Spell weaving to circle with me. I always circle in the Prisim of Light Dungeon, To me its well worth the 10k a day

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok I have 100 spell weave now ...that seemed to go way slow
j.b i had never been in PL before so I went in and tried to find the circle and made it to the el room before making a dirt nap lol how do you get there ? and do you just run through?

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, Sorry Storm i have been gone for a few days, a mini vacation if you will.
Once you know the way and a few tips the prisim is not that bad. My ICQ is 36406931. Or you can just try finding me down there, which is about every 36000 seconds :)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got a 120 on LS.. you can icq me if your looking for another ;)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL, Sorry Storm i have been gone for a few days, a mini vacation if you will.
Once you know the way and a few tips the prisim is not that bad. My ICQ is 36406931. Or you can just try finding me down there, which is about every 36000 seconds :)
is there a map of the area anywhere ? I may get on my stealther just to learn the layout

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there a map of the area anywhere ? I may get on my stealther just to learn the layout
This is a horriable Map. http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/prismoflight.php

I am going to attemp to talk you thru the prisim, to get to the Circle.
After you pay your 10K and walk down the stairs, open the door hidden by the curtains. All the way to the end is two black holes, you want the upper one or the one to the west.

This puts you in the electric grid room, i am going to tell you now its a mother *(&*()er some times. Basically u need to step on the little lighting Bolt. This is where i Pre cast gift of renewal and Only when i pop into the other side (Deamon Room) will i toggle my self with gift of renewal, then i pre cast invis and run, you want to take the most NE Path that you can and step on the black hole.

That will teleport you to the hydra room, with pre invis casted run straight down to the south, there is another black hole.

Then you will be in the Ice elemental room and Vortex room, (Vortex's hit very very hard, and if you use your stealther be carefull of the Ice elemental's area effect, alot like the snow ele). From where you pop into the room run straight down to the East, and run on the Black hole. This is the room where most people Die, but do not worry if you die, u can get rez'd in the safe room.

Now you are in the lattice seeker room, soon as u pop in you will see a dirt road to the East, u need to run that diection and at the end is the Safe room where the Healer and the Circle are.

Some tips are like said pre casting gift of renewal and using it when u pop into the deamon room, Pre casting Invis and using it when needed, just takes a second to get them to un-target you. Attunment is another very usefull spell to use.

The Prisim Circle is a +1 Circle, so if you have the minimum persons on the circle 2, you will get a 3 focus.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
thanks jb great info i will give it a try tommorrow or this weekend I stoned sw so i could raise my disco up and will be putting weave back on soon my main problem was getting lost and running in circles while i was getting smacked down if i had known what direction to go i think it would be much much easier ... thanks again when i get there i will message you and if nobody is on to circle with i will try later

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
oh one more question can you circle alone there ? probably not but just wondered

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No you cannot Circle alone anymore, they changed it several publishes ago. you need at least two people, and that will give you a focus of a 3 in the prisim.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok i heard you used to be able to stone spellweave on a human and have joat then weave in a circle with npc or another 0 level and get bonus I personaly never tried it as i am a elf although that would be cool .... ah well

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i heard you used to be able to stone spellweave on a human and have joat then weave in a circle with npc or another 0 level and get bonus I personaly never tried it as i am a elf although that would be cool .... ah well
Yes because of that reason exactly is why they changed it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I wish they would come up with a way for you to get a higher circle alone! maybe a spellweave guild you could join that would allow you to hire up to 2 npc's for say maybe 10k each that would let you get up to level 2! or level 3 in the dungeon if you could get them there alive!
and this would not add with a character so it would be one or the other not both

O

Old Man of UO

It also helps to have max cold resist and lots of DCI articles on when running through the prism.

Also, keep your entry ticket in a handy spot. If you get into trouble, just double-click it and you will be instantly transported outside the dungeon. Sure, you have to start over, but you won't loose anything. OH - the first time you go there, don't take anything you can't afford to lose! heh

I

InspectorGadget

Just for your reference although im sure you knew.

Just because you have 1person with 120, not everyone needs 100.

You can got as low as 80 if you have a gm weaver there.

Thought you may know...but it hasnt been said :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It also helps to have max cold resist and lots of DCI articles on when running through the prism.

Also, keep your entry ticket in a handy spot. If you get into trouble, just double-click it and you will be instantly transported outside the dungeon. Sure, you have to start over, but you won't loose anything. OH - the first time you go there, don't take anything you can't afford to lose! heh
doh never even thought of using the ticket ... tnks ill try that