• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spell Combos

C

chefjam

Wonder if someone could help with spell macros for my PVP necro mage. I have done a lot of PVM but need help with PVP. Looking for a good series of combination spells to use in PVP situations against other mages and or dexters. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Corpse skin, explosion, flame strike, pain spike.

Corpse skin, poison, poison strike, pain spike, strangle. Not in that order but a focus on spells to do more tick damage on one target. Then mix in some fire spells.

C

chefjam

Thanks for taking the time, just what I was looking for.....

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
strangle eo pain spike corpse curse eo poison

You can't just use combo's and just by asking that ur almost unwilling to learn on a mage... what you'll do is try a combo over and over again and then become frustrated that its not working... find a friend and just fight.. after ur first spell u need to respond to what ur opponent is casting.

i don't care if thats not what u wanted to hear. Its the truth.

C

chefjam

Not unwilling to learn...That's why I asked. I understand what you are saying I just was looking for some spells that would compliment each other.........In anycase I appreciate your feedback as well........