• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speedy Orkit or Speedy Claxton

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody remember this name or guy? If so what do you remember? If its stuff you can't post here without violating the ROC go ahead and private message me.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it will help, my name was MALCATE on Chesapeake. I was in CHAMPS, OiN, NfC, -X-(Undead, NOT DEUS EX MACHINA). I ran with the likes of:

Slaveboy
Cadul
Ghostface
LowDownAndShifty
Marcorater II
Fillestine/Trunkz
Foresythe
IronFist Max

in UOR/P16. In AoS I was mostly exclusive to CHAMPS. You may have more luck on guild forums GoodGuy, prodo shard forums are usually more Tram oriented :)

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious but why only one name? Don't prodo shards let you use up to 7 toons?
Was it diffrent pre AOS?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It used to be 5 slots, and you could have just about any name you wanted that wasn't "offensive" just like now.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran a few other characters from time to time, but everyone knew Malcate. or on GL I was "a townie"

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playing Chesapeake since 2000 and I've never heard of you, fyi.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember OiN and the original KoC here on ches. back in the day, but not any of his chrs. on chessie persay. I do remember your Good Guy here though, and some other Siegers whom were here then... back in the day.

Next time yall go to fight by my Brit Siege house yall quit smackin yourselves into my yard's trees both of you hehehe..........I SEEN YALL OUT THERE chasing each other...out there in me yard. lol careful of the big brit trees and guard zone so close to my front yard now yall. :)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious but why only one name? Don't prodo shards let you use up to 7 toons?
Was it diffrent pre AOS?
We have had 5 chrs. per since for forever on reg. shards. I sure would hate to have to list all 25 of ME here on chesapeake ...never did use the 6th or 7th slots lucky I can keep up with all whom I am...here with 5 per acct. But mostly everyone still gets known more by the first name that..maybe made a name for them selves or as chr. and poster......hense no matter what chr. I am on even my males here or siege even ..everyone just still calls me the same two names either Miranda siege or Queen Zen on both.......ie same as poster name here. As for Chesapeake anyone that knows me knows that they can find all of my chrs. here simply by looking up members of my own guild here, aligned to pax...as for siege...anyone can find all 4-5 of my active chrs. in the MYTH guild roster...I do not hide my alts. over the ages.

That is why freja and others always say keeping same names of our chrs. and posting names helps ID us all over the years.........changing em around too much and every one wonders who is this or that person really or whom were they ? :) Anyone that knows me here on Ches. knows they can find all my alts in my own guild here...and on Siege they can find all 4-5 of me in MYTH guild.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really never left Fel since P16, unless it was to pick an item up on my blue char who was either: NelliK, Dirt Nap, or Tu-Bit.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
But mostly everyone still gets known more by the first name that..maybe made a name for them selves or as chr. and poster......
I wish that worked for me. People know me by different characters or different shards. When im in a vent people get so confused because they call me Gareth but others call me

Orin
Sarberius
Tiberius
Orion
Wicked Old Man (Do not ask)
Black Widow

I know they are talking to me but other people are like "umm... thats Gareth." hehehe

but my new nickname seems to be Gay-reth. Whatever floats your boat :)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wouldn't know me.

I keep to myself on ~16 of my characters, and the other two don't go anywhere unless they're under a disguise kit.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So since we don't know them you can list them. :p