• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speculate!

G

Ok, with the Rogue revision getting closer, what changes do you guys see or hope for? Other classes have now gotten (or will get) core abilities, that means abilities previous gained through talents will now be trainable for all.

For Rogue I would love to see Adrenaline Rush becoming a core ability, I've never used that as I'm using daggers. Cold Blood or Preparation is too powerful I think to be a core ability but AR is more focuses on PvE as I see it. Or maybe they give us mail?

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get rid of useless talents, Improved Garrote, and Throwing Spec.

Consider letting expose armor stack with sunder armor.

Work on Ravenholt, let there be quests. Stackable throwing weapons with stats, something, anything, just flesh it out, it's a foundation waiting to be built on.

Premediation is pretty worthless at the end of the Subtelty tree, move it down, and it MIGHT be worth something, but give the folks who want subtelty a better reason to put 31 points into it.

Setup...I mean..really...

Rapid Concealment ? Please, not worth 5 points.

Vigor is nice, but to get to it, it's massive sacrifices in other places, I think I'm better off with just the NS bonus, not worth going to 120 energy, and it doesnt make it all that attractive for those who are not raiding. Maybe move it down to be a 26th point talent.

Just the first few off the top of my head.

I

IusedtoPKinUO

I have absolutely no idea

Just wanted to say I made a rogue ( lvl 22 now ), hehe

Still finding my way into talent and builds.

I

imported_Kalibek

Expose armor should work like a self buff, much like the bonereavers edge, so it would only apply to you and not your target.