• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Specials for a White Wrym

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I'm going to be training up a white wrym and was wondering what would be a good combinations of specials for it?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to be training up a white wrym and was wondering what would be a good combinations of specials for it?
My personal opinion is to go with chiv, AI, and then 120 all the skills on a rare pre-patch pet such as a white wyrm. Play with the pet calculator and try it on test center if you aren't a pro at training pets (and even if you are). This isn't one you want to mess up.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WWs don't have any wasted Specials, and so when given Chiv+AI, they will spam the hell out of AI. I've seen my PP WWs with 120 Chiv+AI spam AI up to 7 times in a row, literally chaining them. Tritons are also excellent because of this as well.