• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Special Moves...wtf??

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Made a new template and thought I'd prove it out by taking the skills to test center (wanted to make sure I could do the special moves if I had +tactics on my jewels). Everything worked fine 60 real skill+30 on jewels. Finish the suit on prodo shard and I can't use either special move.

Go back to test center to see why and a bare naked toon wielding only a wep and the exact same skills as I have only requires 30 skill for primary and 60 skill for secondary. Now I may be dumb...but who the hell wants a TEST center that doesn't TEST under the same damn parameters as the real game?!

UO Guide gives no insight to NOT being able to use +skill to reach the required skill nor does it state that the required skill can be lowered.... @Mesanna @Kyronix
Special Moves – Ultima Online