• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Special "2008 Buddy Walk" Auction on Napa hosted by WRR ...DATE CHANGE....

• Thread starter imported_Crystal Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Crystal Rose

Date has changed to Friday May 2nd, 2008

Time: 7:00pm PST, 10pm EST
Place: Whispering Rose Radio Deal or No Deal UO Style Studio (In Luna, North side)
All proceeds will go to: TEAM SAMI J

Hey All;

Nabin of the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom came to me and asked if we at would be interested in putting on a special charity auction for the 2008 Buddy Walk in the name of Sami.
I said YES we would be more then glad to with ALL gold from items auctioned going to the 2008 Buddy Walk!

It's not just Napa that is showing great support for this cause..but other shards as well!

Thank you Nabin for keeping us all aware of the donations being made, donation sites and gold brought in to date on the Stratics/Napa Board... ALSO thanks to everyone else for your donations, thoughts, well wishes and support!

Either Nabin or Sir Kelek (who owns the Rune Library in the NW corner) are around on Napa to collect donated auction items. Place the items in a bag with a book with your name in it. At least one of them is in the city at any given time.
Check out the 2008 Buddy Walk post for vendor locations as well.

Best wishes to PizzaPimp (of Napa), his family and everyone associated with the 2008 Buddy Walk!

See you soon on Napa!
CR of WRR

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Donations are going great!!! Thanks to the great people of Napa. Not only do we have over 180 mil in gold raised but Item donations for the auction include everything from tokuno dyes to Ethereal Ki Rin Statues!!! Get your name listed here

Volcom - Ethrereal Ki Rin.
William Walace 4 tokuno Dyes.

Let's all keep up the great work. Donations can be given to either Lord Nabin or Sir Kelek. Please put them in a bag with a book which has your name on it.

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Post deleted by Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Donations are going great!!! Thanks to the great people of Napa. Not only do we have over 180 mil in gold raised but Item donations for the auction include everything from tokuno dyes to Ethereal Ki Rin Statues!!! Get your name listed here

Volcom - Ethrereal Ki Rin.
William Walace 4 tokuno Dyes.

Let's all keep up the great work. Donations can be given to either Lord Nabin or Sir Kelek. Please put them in a bag with a book which has your name on it.

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been over 100 items donated so far stay tuned as we put the list together. Even have a few interesting Rares!!!!
Keep up the Great work Napa.

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ok We are still ont rack for this Auction and accepting donations. Evrerything is going well and we are looking forward to the 25th.

Far as I can tell the Napa shard has donate over $500 to the 2008 buddy walk and the SamiJ Team. Let's all keep it up and see if we can roll this to $1000.

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

I

imported_PizzaPimp

Hey all, just a reminder... auction is tonight.
Thanks to Nabin and Crystal Rose Radio.
I really wish I didn't have to work, but I'll try to show up after I get home (around 1am eastern)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank You NAPA SHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had a huge outpooring of donations in the last day or two. As a result we are going to move this auction a week to the next Friday May 2cnd in order to get them organized and in place for a smooth running experience for everyone.

We will have a list of items for your viewing soon and I expect to see some great results.

If we get Lucky Maybe even PizzaPimp and his daughter will be able to attend. :)

Stay tuned and get your shopping lists ready!!!

2008 Buddy Walk Charity Auction
Friday May 2cnd
7:00pm
Location WRR Deal or No Deal UO Style House northwest side inside the walls of Luan.

Hosted by Crystal Rose and DJ Sandman from Whispering Rose Radio.