• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Speaking of Rings

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going through all of my characters banks and backpacks on Atlantic today and came across several old surprises that I completely forgot about. Among those surprises I found a ring called "A Marriage Ring." I've seen others like it as I would guess it was a part of the old magic moments system that ended in 2004. It is all a bit hazy to me, but you could either have it engraved however you wanted it or you could just leave it as it was initially labeled, this one being of the latter variety. Please see the photo below.

Thanks!

Attachments

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was going through all of my characters banks and backpacks on Atlantic today and came across several old surprises that I completely forgot about. Among those surprises I found a ring called "A Marriage Ring." I've seen others like it as I would guess it was a part of the old magic moments system that ended in 2004. It is all a bit hazy to me, but you could either have it engraved however you wanted it or you could just leave it as it was initially labeled, this one being of the latter variety. Please see the photo below.

Thanks!
Think I saw your char at the bank, appeared to be wearing some incredibly rare old tag clothing that I thought some of which was owned by Jonas at some point.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Think I saw your char at the bank, appeared to be wearing some incredibly rare old tag clothing that I thought some of which was owned by Jonas at some point.
Athelas is one of the older collectors of those types of items. Its very possible he bought some of Jonas stuff though. Jonas is one of the many that have started and stopped collecting these items. Although even though I have been collecting it for longer Jonas had a collection that blew mine out of the water lol. Anyway...just wanted to give credit where its due. Not many people that have had a passion for old tagged items for as long as Athelas has....he is one of the few that didn't think I was crazy when I started spamming hard buying the stuff. It is funny how way back then people thought I was wasting gold and now it has a crazy value.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Athelas is one of the older collectors of those types of items. Its very possible he bought some of Jonas stuff though. Jonas is one of the many that have started and stopped collecting these items. Although even though I have been collecting it for longer Jonas had a collection that blew mine out of the water lol. Anyway...just wanted to give credit where its due. Not many people that have had a passion for old tagged items for as long as Athelas has....he is one of the few that didn't think I was crazy when I started spamming hard buying the stuff. It is funny how way back then people thought I was wasting gold and now it has a crazy value.
Yeah, I haven't bought anything off of Jonas. In fact, I haven't bought anything off of anyone in a really really long time. I've just been sitting on these things like a troll as they were in my character's banks or in their pouches when my house went Idoc. And you are right Jason, I've had a passion for these old tags since before I knew what a rare was.