• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spawning.With all these raiding guilds on Atl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there a lot of people who still don't know or would like to do spawns?

H

HeathBar

if anyone wants do a spawn let me know the location and I'll show up to uhhh... erm... help... I'll probably bring a few friends with me tho.

:lol:

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only 1 alliance on Atl can make this happen.

All 6 spawns would most likely get worked and a harrower placed at the end.

If enough players want to, we don't mind making it happen.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only 1 alliance on Atl can make this happen.

All 6 spawns would most likely get worked and a harrower placed at the end.

If enough players want to, we don't mind making it happen.
For the uninitiated, would you mind telling me which alliance that is?

And furthermore, might I ask if spawning is active on a daily basis on Atl? I'm thinking of moving to Atl from Baja.

H

HeathBar

Spawning is active on Atlantic but you need to be an fairly large, active guild to be able to complete one during prime time. Spawns are scouted by raiding guilds on a regular basis so trying to do one with a small or inexperienced guild is asking for trouble.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spawning is active on Atlantic but you need to be an fairly large, active guild to be able to complete one during prime time. Spawns are scouted by raiding guilds on a regular basis so trying to do one with a small or inexperienced guild is asking for trouble.
Correct.

GG!/BYC/E F (The Ebay Alliance) will gladly help complete these 6 spawns + a harrower. Any guild attempting to crash will be crushed.

If at least 10 or 15 players are commited on giving this a shot, we could start within a day or two.

ICQ me at 179419409 if you have any questions or wish to sign up.

G

GFY

If your interested in doing Champspawns on Atl you need to remember 2 things.

1) There are quite a few guilds that raid. You'll need experienced players who can kill off the champ and fight other players that raid.

2) Because of this you'll need a large number of players in your group to kill off the champ quickly.

If your in a small group or solo you would probably be getter off joining a guild that does champs regularly.

If your not a joiner or in a smaller guild try doing champs at off peek hours and try the champs that are more remote and harder to get to. The Island champ maybe?

:thumbsup:

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are the strongest and most skilled group on Atl.

Anyone, regardless of their level, can participate. We will most likely complete these without any resistance.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info guys and gals.

I'm not interested in spawning for scrolls. I'm only in it for the fights.

I'm already in a raiding guild back on Baja. Just looking for a change of pace.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goose...you are kidding right?

I am still curious why you disbanded VIP and shoved all your guildies into 6 guilds. (two others you didnt mention for instance!)

I mean..I have heard everything from stories of GM intervention all the way to masking true numbers. Perhaps you could clarify for all of us and let us in on the reason.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you ask the question politely, how can I not answer!?

I haven't had the chance or time to play much in last the few months. I therefore, do not have the time to help out as much in the GMing of a guild.

We decided months ago to split for numerous reasons, none of them being fear of ban or masking numbers. We PvP like every other guild. Other then my real life good looks and our domination, nothing differenciates us from the average PvP guild. Our numbers remain the same regardless of how many allies we have...

To name a few reasons for splitting, recruiting is now done differently and each guild has their own GM. Each GM has less weight on their shoulders. It's hard to manage a guild filled with big egos like ours! Splitting it makes it easier.

We have 3 stones excluding factions.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOT proposed a similar event several months ago and VIP wouldn't go for it. Anyone who takes them up on it should be careful of a double-cross.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol?

HOT could never get an event like this to happen without our sanction.

If the second largest guild in UO decided to raid us, we would still win.

If no one raids, we still remain the only alliance capable of organizing such an event.

A lot might hate me but most trust me.

T

Tazar

While I like to see the Atlantic PVP community posting here more, please remember that this is Stratics and we do have "Family Friendly" forums... and therefore "Family Friendly" rules!

Accusations of duping, exploiting, or other such activities are off limits.

*Installs a shiny new padlock before things get out of control*

Status
Not open for further replies.