• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] South Zento house

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is three spots east from Molly Fyde's Emporium along the south zento wall.

I am posting to guage interest and am acceping bids. I will let it run till Sunday evening at 6 pm central.

Last edited:

Void425

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It is three spots east from Molly Fyde's Emporium along the south zento wall.

I am posting to guage interest and am acceping bids. I will let it run till tommorrow evening at 6 cst.

You would probably get a better idea of price if you accepted bids for longer then 24 hours and over the weekend. You will be missing a lot of potential people who check stratics every couple days...and especially the weekend people when the most players play.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
House sold. Current top bid is a guild member and I would prefer to sell to him.

Void425

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Too bad you ended early....I would have paid 12 Million...was just waiting till Saterday to bid.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured I could get more but when I found out a guildy who helped me get much needed legacy tokens quickly at a very fair price was in on the bidding then I could not, in good conscience, allow the bidding to be pushed up any further on him.

Void425

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I expected the bidding to actually go up to about 20-30 miilliion for that place due to its location.