South/East corner of a house plot

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there some rule that won't allow deeded tables to be placed on the South wall in the Southeast corner of a building? I've searched the forum and maybe I am not using the right keywords but I can't seem to find any information.

A friend is getting the message that a stone table can't be places as multi-tiled items can't be placed near an entrance. We've moved the teleporter that was 2 floors above but are still getting the same error message.

Any input would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Im not sure what the deal is

I HAD a table there... I've had a flour mill, curtain ect in those palces...

but the fix to the gargoyle dressers messed up placemetn of stuff...

they fixed the goza mats & a few other things, but not those :(

I thought it was fixed, moved my table to redeco area but wont let me replace :(

HOPEFULLY they will fix this as its not an entrance, but eh

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2001
Austin baby!
A little while back they made it so you can't place an add on on the very eastmost row of tiles. It stinks.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
Oh I agree 100% it does suck... I hate that I can't place there.. and in my castle I can't place in the lower left corner either.... says that's at the entrance... I don't know how the hell that became the entrance to the castle but.... um.... you got me.