• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Soundtrack in the EC

T

Tay M'real

In the 2d client - it was very easy to manipulate the soundtrack listing and include your own mp3 files to be played during certain areas of the game (combat, towns, loop/no loop) etc..

has anyone found a way to do so with the EC? I prefer alot of the old music and would like to incorporate some of the soundtrack for movies (Kingdom of Heaven etc..) that would be more appropriate.

Thanks

F

Fink

I would like to specify a different soundtrack for each character, or at least for each cultural background. Based on nearest equivalent ethnicity in our world, I have:

2x Ancient Chinese
1x Norse
1x Celt
2x Californian
1x Islamic
1x German
1x Franco-American
1x Australian
1x English Noble
1x Ukrainian
1x Uncategorised

I have music from all these cultures and crossovers and I have them in playlists I load with each character, but I would like to have different moods for each game area or situation.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new music is nice but bad intigrated. A fadeout would be nice, also this anyoing combat music all over the time is not good. No i would say different places and enviroment sounds are enough, with a nice fadeout efffect when traveling.

A look in the Credits brings me to http://www.gamesong.com/audio.php who created the new music, fantastic music in my eyes, but the intigration ;)