• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SoulWeaver's Epic Splinter Kryss: 30% Splinter, 50% Harm, SC, No -, MWep20, MR3, HCI 15...+++

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reserve: 150M

Buy Out: 600M

10 Minute Rule Applies. 25 Mill Increments.

Auction Ends: 3/28 9:00Pm EST

Located On Atlantic

Good Luck

Highest Offer - Tony the Tiger! 175m

Last edited:

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
150m

Icq 631381858

Really sucks it's brittle....But it will still last a while, I know it loses 10 dura a splinter and you can pof 3 times, but for pvp this item might die it a little faster then some like. None the less....Really nasty wep bro!

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
150m

Icq 631381858

Really sucks it's brittle....But it will still last a while, I know it loses 10 dura a splinter and you can pof 3 times, but for pvp this item might die it a little faster then some like. None the less....Really nasty wep bro!
Yeah it will last a good while to kick some serious ass with it lol It will be surely worth the money :gee:

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought it was only antique you could pof 3 times thought brittle was like imbued you can repair it but can't pof it back to 255 so you still get 255 repairs out of it and goes Down 1 at a time

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lasts alot longer than antique, but when you try and repair it you could fail and loose one durability point per fail.. But whats nice is you can use 60 ancient hammer and a 120 skilled blacksmith and most likley suceed everytime on repairing it. Nice weapon if I was in PVP I would bid on this :)

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh yah maybe I'm wrong, I think it is kind being imbued, antique is the one you can pof, it just doesn't lose dura as fast.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brittle is basically the exact same as imbued, antique can be repaired but only pof'd 3 times it also looses durability much quicker than brittle when in combat. So yeah that splintering weapon will last you ages if you look after your stuff.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Probably the best splinter dp mage wep ingame right there.

Going to be annoying fighting whichever nerd crutching on DP Splinter picks it up :(

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and when i had a uber brittle splinter what i got what "dude brittle sux worth 5m", similar mods, different weapon.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well you need to pop some children out or work another job you have to much time to play! :gee:
Hehe, I had a 25 splint mage weap butcher knife, was brittle. I'd have to repair it every 30 mins of fighting (during constant fighting of course) sometimes more, always had to have a backup weapon plan

Tony the Tiger!

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
See guys the key is to have multiple splintering wepeons in your backpack like this. It makes the individual life of the weps a lot longer. I also have a hammer pick similar to this ! And thanks pound cake I hope no else bids lol