• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstoning Animal Tame

• Thread starter Grimm_of_Oceania
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Grimm_of_Oceania

I have a 120 necro spellweaver and I have a tamer. Rather than Necro on my tamer I was going to soulstone tame, lore and vet over the next few days and put it on my necro.

I dont want to soulstone the otherway round all as I will need to buy new 120's for weave, ss and a 115 for necro.

Just before I clicked the button I got a horrible though about all my trained animals.

SO I ask you HTF to I transfer my animals without them going wild the second I un-stable them with my newly 0/0/0 tame/lore/vet character.

S

Scarab

I don't think you can. you're going to have get tame and lore back on your old character, unstable them, and then have a tamer friend (or a tamer on another account) with a lot of empty slots in his stable, hold them for you until you can take them back with the necro

G

Grimm_of_Oceania

Dang, this looks like it's going to be easier to just buy scrolls for my tamer :(

K

Kazumi the Wild

I tested it on Test Center.

It worked perfectly fine with a drake at 0 taming/lore/vet.

Z

Zodiac19

Seeing as how you are xfering the pets between characters on the same account you will need a third party to help xfer.....

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can transfer pets from a character with 0 skill without the pet going wild, the transfer is based on the skill of the receiving character (just make sure you don't take out too many animals at once, or they won't fit back into the stable) - you'll just need a second account or a tamer friend you can trust to transfer them back to your new tamer.

G

Grimm_of_Oceania

Thanks for all the help guys, it sems things are not lost after all.

I have two accoutns and two tamers, thankgod. Will make this whole proccess easier.

W

Warrior of Time

Easier yet use KR and run both accounts on the same computer. Start trade to the one then go to the second to receive it.

KR has a lot of very useful things that many people don't know it will do. Other things can be traded between ACCOUNTS. Just use 2 or more UO/KR accounts at a time.
Another thing that helps. Use one account to rez another.

A lot of people complain about UO/KR and don't even know what you can do with it.