• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstones

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The red one is one of the first year veteran reward.
Then, for the other years they are green. I've seen in a house one blue.
Is there some difference between the various soulstones? Is it only the colour that change or also the proprierty?

C

Connor_Graham

The Blue ones work just the same as the green. No difference other than the color.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Only the color. :)

J

Joyous2K

Is there a benefit to claiming more than one? SHould I be claiming one each year?

C

Connor_Graham

You really need to have at least 2 soulstones to be able to use them efficiently, so yeah, you do need more than 1. If you only have 1 stone, then you can only move skills from one char to another, instead of being able to swap skills on the same character.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a benefit to claiming more than one? SHould I be claiming one each year?
You do not necessarily need more than 1 soulstone. With 1 stone you can transfer any skills you like. However, keep in mind that you can use a soulstone (meaning load and unload) only once a day. So, with 2 or more soulstones you'll be able to transfer multiple skills faster.

Another hint: I use an unused character slot to "store" skills.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aye like Hawkeye I use a character as "skill storage"...... and a portable bank box..... both really nice... dump stuff in the bank box that I want but I don't ever need to access..... But having 2 is really nice and helpful with swapping out skills.

E

envinyatar

Has anyone lost soulstones on their account? I mean like have them disappear? I went on hiatus for about a year (paid for my account during this time so my house wouldn't fall) and I came back and my blue soulstones (I had at least two) were missing. Any ideas?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my blue one from the 8th Aniversary box. It was the promo item at the time. Personally, I like redeeming the soulstones every year, since they are account bound and very hard and expensive to get otherwise. I figure I could always use someone else's dye tubs or buy the other rewards.
The soulstone fragments have limit of 5 uses and you do get them yearly too, for free, as tokens. So you can sell them.

T

Tazar

Has anyone lost soulstones on their account? I mean like have them disappear? I went on hiatus for about a year (paid for my account during this time so my house wouldn't fall) and I came back and my blue soulstones (I had at least two) were missing. Any ideas?

Greetings! I have heard of this before and if there is any hope of finding them, they will be in your houses moving crate. Say a prayer to the Sosarian Gods and check there!

M

mmmbeer

The red one is one of the first year veteran reward.
Then, for the other years they are green. I've seen in a house one blue.
Is there some difference between the various soulstones? Is it only the colour that change or also the proprierty?
i use my full stones to house weap skills...so my meleer can use any weap with a simple change of a skill

E

envinyatar

Greetings! I have heard of this before and if there is any hope of finding them, they will be in your houses moving crate. Say a prayer to the Sosarian Gods and check there!
They're not there... oh well at least I have nice screen shots of them :(