• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstone List - Have/Lost

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a couple you can check. Someone keeps putting them in my mailbox. Not mentioning names....
*thwacks Xelious*

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I'll give this a try. Missing about a half dozen stones for

Fletch, Idaho, Yoshi......

Alouenikah tried to save them for me for years--and even posted them in this thread--but I did not come back to the game soon enough.

Still amazed by the community spirit in this game!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know Alouueeee will read this thread. Aloueee!! *hugs* Did you give those to me?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have soulstones for Vader and Johny Deadnutt.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any soulstones that were found in Zento Idoc this past week..Ive lost them. :( House was just outside of East gate

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
does anyone on Baja have lost soul stone collection? i lost my keep last year and had 5 stones in it, long shot but...

TaldarinZPhoenix

Adventurer
I had a handful of soulstones that I lost to an IDOC a few years back, hoping someone has them. My house was just outside the north gate of Zento. (I noticed someone above said they lost soulstones found in a Zento IDOC and I hope they werent mine but the timing is definitely close)
Names on the stones are likely one of:
Lunawin
Vyraetana
Alucard
Bishop
Mab
Soap

Thanks Baja

Nash

Sage
i have a few soulstones missing on baja names are Lavits, Hunter,Ghandi and possibly skull-collector or killer

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks to CF Fisher and Xelious I have soulstones for Ian.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
...and Laura's addition of soulstones for Brunnya, Osiris and 2 unknowns all in the same bag so I'm assuming all from the same account or house holder.

docc123

Visitor
If you have named soulstones that you have been holding in case an owner returns please use this thread to list the soulstones that you have.

Someone might get lucky!
I guess maybe I should have posted here, instead of Where I jsut did. The names are Noxx, Aragon, Grey Eagle, K.o.r.n., Kaleb and Jerimiah Johnson.
thanks