• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstone List - Have/Lost

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have named soulstones that you have been holding in case an owner returns please use this thread to list the soulstones that you have.

Someone might get lucky!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crazy Horse - I have quite a few that have that name.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a box of 23 from the same home in fel.
names i have on them are:
Evil Blood
Deadly
Meteor Monkey
Cirkeline

Come claim them!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An agent of mine has managed to procure the Soulstones of a Sir Urlik Fangbourne. 11 Fragments and 2 Full Pieces.

I also possess a couple unique items from the ruin of his Keep. These items will be restored upon the event of his return.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anyway possible to make the names of the owners on soulstones show for older finds?

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now don't everyone post all at once okay?? It might overwhelm me.

F

fastfairladyz

I also have a bunch of unknown owner soulstones full and frags...not sure how to figure out whose they are. They are probably not playing anymore as they are super old but you never know.

T

Tazar

I also have a bunch of unknown owner soulstones full and frags...not sure how to figure out whose they are. They are probably not playing anymore as they are super old but you never know.
If they are older and do not show a name, about all you can do is lock them down and set access to anyone then advertise the location. If someone looking for a soulstone is able to take the skill off of the stone, then it is theirs and you can return it to them.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you both. I suppose I can set-up another account for a little while and advertise.

Just to be clear though, I set access to the stones to anyone and the original owner can actually use it in a public house that I own?

T

Tazar

aye... it won't show the names, but if they can get to the stone and security is set so that anyone can use it - then the only one that can take the skill is the one that account that it is bound to.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh cool. :thumbup: Thanks Tazar I believe I'll do that this weekend then. I do have a concern about letting anyone into my castle until I find out if the z axis exploit has been taken care of. Do you know if it ever was fixed??

I'm not so worried about the other servers I can use a spare account to open a soulstone farm.

T

Tazar

I am not positive - but you may be able to set the castle to public - then set the front doors to owner/co-owner/friend only.

Lock down a chest on the front steps and drop the soulstones in it. Then set the chest to anyone.

I think anyone will be able to open the chest and test the stones, but won't be able to take them because they will be locked down inside the chest.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I shall drop a chest on the steps I believe and then do the same on Atl and Cats for the time being! Thank you for the help sir.

N

nightshayd

i lost stone in a idoc in malas they will be green or blue a a few red plz leave me ameassage when ya on and ill see if there mine

Z

zorrah

Hello all,

My house just IDOC'd a couple of hours ago -- I mistimed when it would fall and didn't have a chance to transfer the last character I had planned to go. Bags were all packed and locked down, which included two soulstones for Katherine, Cartography 100 and Lockpicking 95.1. If anyone happened to grab them, please inbox me.

Thanks!

ToniFierce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hustler, I have all your soulstones at the castle. Now come back to UO! Now! Hurry! :)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to think of it, if Screwdriver $C$ ever comes back to the game, Jackal has all your soulstones.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 were just placed in my mailbox for Grim and Dharma Stalker.

TazzUGK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An agent of mine has managed to procure the Soulstones of a Sir Urlik Fangbourne. 11 Fragments and 2 Full Pieces.

I also possess a couple unique items from the ruin of his Keep. These items will be restored upon the event of his return.
Hi Warder,
Urlik is a personal friend of mine. He wouldn't happen to have any UGK stuff laying around of his do you?

Thanks

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a home that can be used as a portal for soulstones. If anyone likes, if you are running short of room or dont want to store them anymore I have no problem storing them, just let me know. Cords are (63 17N 64 41E) in trammel east of compassion and just north of cove.
You can hit me up in game im Xelious Norwood or you can ICQ me at 99201070.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Folks,

I have 15 Soul Stones/Frags from an IDOC that dropped in Fel on the evening of 6/10/12 just west of Britain Swamps in large open grassy area near Compassion Shrine.

Character Names:
Insidious
TamerOfWar
SlayerOfWar
(Several Unknowns)

Who & Where should I give them to?

On a side note I think the Keep that fell was one of those Grandfather homes. It was located just west of Twista, JINX, Airhaun’s castles and had the 3 small houses place around the front entrance as well as a small house placed on the roof.

Very sad... :sad4:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha I think those are Ringo's, I'll ask him next time I remember.

CryptisRavenous

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hails. I lost a few full soulstones to a few IDOCs a while back. Most likely crafting skills (owner = Squirrel) and maybe Abigar Belphegor, Vetis, or Fetid Rapture and a few unknowns probably. Any info on these would be great.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am holding three soulstones:

Fletch (empty)
Locklen (120 Spellweaving)
Idaho (100 Cartography)

CryptisRavenous

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just stopping by to let the people of Baja know, I recovered a bunch of my full soul stones from Dar (TOT)! It was awesome, totally made my day. If anyone is missing stones and doesn't see what they need here, check with Dar. I usually see him in Luna, so check there! Dar, if you read this; thanks again brother, you're a life saver! (Thank you, Amber Witch, for directing me towards Dar.)

P.S. Still missing soul stone fragment with high 90s-100 cartography, possibly 'unknown' or Aeon as owner and fragment with 90ish fishing.

M

McVie

Hello everyone; I have been inactive for a while becuase i could not figure out how to reactivate my account. I finally got it done but my 2 keeps in fel dropped...... they where loaded with blessed arties and everything i have collected over about 8 years. really the only thing i care about is the soul stones, they would have the names McVie on then if anyone can help me recover them I would be very gratful tx

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back McVie. Have you checked the Community Center in the Northwest corner of Luna? There are quite a few being stored there.
Hope you find them.

Rayon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey, I was wondering if anyone found any of my soulstones. My house fell in Malas just outside of umbra. The names on the stones might be, Katsumoto, Balord, Gab, Storm or Rayon. I already look at the lost soul stone house that the community center sends you to and no luck. If anyone can help me out that would be great. And Please and thank you!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anybody have any of my soulstones?
What are the names that would be on the stones? Also many don't have names on them and you have to go to the above mentioned Community Center and click on em to see if they're yours.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have transfered all the soulstones I had to the Community Center at Lunas North West Corner (A rune is in place there for all stones) I wont be keeping them anymore but I will give them to the Community Center.

Thanks, Xelious Norwood

Rayon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok, I was wondering something. When I go to the soul stone house and click on all the soul stones, most of them saw " Account bound and your character is not bound." But a few of them dont say that. They say you are not allowed to access this. So im wondering if that means those might be mine or if those stones have just been set differently?

BobOfBaja

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was wondering if anyone happened to have one for Great Fisher would be GM Fishing was in a fel tower. Thanks

Scala

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok here is a long shot hehe. I would assume that many would have great pleasure in either deleting these or holding them over my head for transgressions past. ;)

Soulless
Scalacronica
BRUCE LEET
Cupid Stunt

and a few others I could name that would have fallen on HorseShoe Island in Fel just west of the $C$ Guild house.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

My Cousin Dar will be Moving his Displayed Soulstones in the next week or so. A rune locked down at the Baja Community Center in Luna [Northwest Corner House] will be updated to the new location. The Soulstones will be on the upper Hallways and Castle Roof, each locked down but set to anyone. If yours is there ICQ Dar at 3479622. Very few have been reunited with Owners, but those Few made it all worthwhile keeping and displaying them.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have been gone a while.. a few years back my keep fell in fel .. swamp. lost 11 soul stones and many many fragments... should be marked Azmodan Beguile... but its been years so maybe not anymore? see any? ill have to reactivate and check out the pile.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dar has most of the stones that were collected by me. Sadly they have made them worth turn in points and I have seen many people tossing them after falls. I still give mine to Dar even if he doesnt want them. LOL

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice lol made them worth points... oh well it sucks.. but that's what i get playing the house roulette game. :)