• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstone Fragments - Any Plans For Recharge? Possible Gold Sink?

G

Are there any plans to make Soulstone Fragments rechargeable? Or should I just throw them away when I am done.

It would make a good gold sink if it cost like $XXX to recharge them.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also would like to see a chance to rebind soulstones / soulstone fragments to a different account. This should flush the skills and cost maybe 1 million gold per full soulstone, but would be a nice addition to make all the decorative or claimed on the wrong account soulstones useable again.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno about making the fragments rechargable, as the idea of them were that they were not as good as full SS.

However i do believe that full SS should be account transferable. Ive got about 5 from idocs that im keeping in hopes of the day i may be able to use them.

G

flush them.
Frags are frags.
They will never be rechargeable.

G

Well I dont know about full stones.
I dont believe they will let you transfer them in the future.

I cant see the spare time coming for something that isnt that relevant to the game. That is they arent going to patch it.

But I have no idea.

G

You know, I use to post about idea similar to this, but now I'm just going to simply say:

"gimme gimme"

and leave it at that...

G

I vote no on the recharge... BUT I would like to see them as points on the clean up trade in.. once spent chrages.

G

<blockquote><hr>

NO! that would make full soulstones basicly worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Really. As you would be paying like 250k to refill the frags.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You know, I use to post about idea similar to this, but now I'm just going to simply say:

"gimme gimme"

and leave it at that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats this have to do with "Gimme Gimme". Its a simple question to see whether or not its rechargeable.

People don't realize that they wouldn't be like Full Soulstones. It would cost a good amount of $$ to recharge them. Say 50-100k Per Charge. Making Soulstones still more worthwhile.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What about the full SS that i have from other accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish they would, I recently got a castle that had 60 of them...then again, my wife sold off 30 of them already.....

G

Tehy should make a Full stonestone able to be Axed, and put back into a deed or token, and then re used on what ever account sets it up. It is of course empty, with any skill on it erased when you do this.

A soulstone Frag should also be Axeable, but looses charges when this happens. After 2 Axes, it is left with 1 and final charge left.

"Soulstones for Sale, get them before the new rules go into effect". hehe

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to make them rechargeable when you get them yearly as a vet reward. I get two a year at this point, and I can buy more from players who still have tokens or buy a legacy token from UO.com.

G

---2008 Christmas Presents ---

*sings*
All I want for Christmas is my own fragment
My own fragment....

I

imported_tek

They won’t make soulstones account transferable as long as they sell them on uogamecodes.com

G

And with accounts not aging propery, you may not get it as a vet reward when you are suppost to be able to....

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]They already are.

And... uh... it certainly wouldn't remove the functionality of soulstones that everyone enjoys.

If you're worried about the value depreciating, rechargable soulstones would make FULL soulstones worth that much more, because people would be willing to pay more for a soulstone on the front that they'd never have to recharge it again.

Silly, silly people failing to understand logistics.

J

Jerry Seinfeld

Hmm, I'd rather see soulstones get account-integrated into a universal soulstone gump instead of being able to lose them as we are now, ie, instead using a physical 'stone' we just say 'I wish to use my soulstone' and the menu pops up.

Conversely, an empty soulstone would be transferable if you said 'I wish to transfer my soulstone', also with a confirmation gump + trade menu to avoid misclicks/scams.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]They already are.

And... uh... it certainly wouldn't remove the functionality of soulstones that everyone enjoys.

If you're worried about the value depreciating, rechargable soulstones would make FULL soulstones worth that much more, because people would be willing to pay more for a soulstone on the front that they'd never have to recharge it again.

Silly, silly people failing to understand logistics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ch-Ching! Right on the money my friend. Thats my exact point.