• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Soulforge

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Try GIL Vendors.

Just north of Zento moongate.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the GIL vendor is out (top row to the right), my character Landreu has the skill combo to make them. You'll need to have a few relic fragments though, the failure rate on them is 50%. I've currently got iron for four attempts.

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the GIL vendor is out (top row to the right), my character Landreu has the skill combo to make them. You'll need to have a few relic fragments though, the failure rate on them is 50%. I've currently got iron for four attempts.
I have all the materials, just not enough carpentry.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that vendor is sold out of soulforges, sell me some relic fragments at the price rate in Petra's stickyed thread post and I'll craft a soulforge in return for being able to keep any remaining relic fragments left after I produce one for you.

I haven't hunted on Chessie for the artifacts to make relic fragments from since shifting imbuing to a human character there early after SA was released. I currently have no idea of where to even hunt for them. It would be nice to have a few relic fragments in my supply chests here. :)

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if wood is oak+ then you can plant dye them before the first placement.
make it white or black or purple!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought several from Sam at his i4ni vendor in NM. You can dye any he sells

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you have a carp talisman, use that to bump the succes %.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If that vendor is sold out of soulforges, sell me some relic fragments at the price rate in Petra's stickyed thread post and I'll craft a soulforge in return for being able to keep any remaining relic fragments left after I produce one for you.

I haven't hunted on Chessie for the artifacts to make relic fragments from since shifting imbuing to a human character there early after SA was released. I currently have no idea of where to even hunt for them. It would be nice to have a few relic fragments in my supply chests here. :)
try wrong, covetous or Shame. I usually get about 7-15 relic frags per trip. unless Bliss finds me :D