• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soul stones

Caige

Visitor
Ok just came back a few weeks ago what are soul stones how can I get them and I’ve heard about a experience gain item so so lost ... help please !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok just came back a few weeks ago what are soul stones how can I get them and I’ve heard about a experience gain item so so lost ... help please !

Soulstones can be bought on the UO store, or in game (Soulstone tokens). You can also claim as a vet reward. You can also buy Soulstone fragments (which only have 5 charges) in game as well. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT'S NOT A TOKEN. Soulstones are account bound, so you can't use one with someone else's name on it. Even if it's blank it no good. Only buy tokens. The used ones on VS are for decoration only, or to put one over on a player who doesn't know better.

The scrolls that improve skill gains are called "Alacrity scrolls". They increase skill gains for 15 minutes.

Scrolls of Transcendence increase your characters skill points instantly. They go up to 5.0 and are usually much more expensive than alacrity scrolls.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also Soulstones hold skills so you can transfer them between characters to answer what they are.

Caige

Visitor
Thanks for the reply are soul stones expensive and are they needed or just a benifit ?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the reply are soul stones expensive and are they needed or just a benifit ?

On Atlantic there around 40 million (haven't checked in a while tho). If you want to transfer skills between characters then yes they are necessary.

Caige

Visitor
On Atlantic there around 40 million (haven't checked in a while tho). If you want to transfer skills between characters then yes they are necessary.
Do they burn up or unusable once a skill is transferred ?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Soul Stone FRAGMENTS only have 5 "charges" that, when used up, the fragment becomes nothing more than decoration. So you can only use a fragment 5 times. The full Soul Stone has infinite "charges" and is good forever.

Caige

Visitor
The Soul Stone FRAGMENTS only have 5 "charges" that, when used up, the fragment becomes nothing more than decoration. So you can only use a fragment 5 times. The full Soul Stone has infinite "charges" and is good forever.
Ahhh got it! Thanks

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes concerning EJ.

And they are 10 dollars, not 20 dollars, if you buy from the store.

You have to be carefull using them when you set skill caps manually (my enhanced client experience, not sure about the classic client) and want to upload the SAME skill from another stone . E.g. you set the parrying cap to 60.0 then move the points to a stone and upload 100.0 parrying, it will delete 40.0 skill points if you forget to remove the cap.

Last edited: